Two Bongs, One Choice

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by natesplace19010, Jun 11, 2013.

1. I disagree with @spakky. 
    Yes you are paying for the name but there is a reason why their glass is the price it is. Both of those bongs you posted are of high quality but you are paying at least 100 dollars for a name. But! They are still some of the best glass on the market. 

Besides that it seems you are very interested in straight tubes over percs, which is always personal preference... A straight good straight tube will have just about no drag. as for a tube with percs will have some slight drag. Additionally, the SGW that was posted is a great alternative to a straight tube. I personally recommend a straight tube or inline like the SGW.

Also it seems you are not familiar with many other straight tube company's so here is one i highly recommend. US Tubes. 
    For only 280 you can get the strongest glass on the market hands down, with glass 9mm thick all the way around. (They have beaker and straight tube versions) 

The best advice anyone can give you is simply spend the time yourself researching the bongs prior to purchase and you will be pleased 100% of the time. Do this with everything you buy not only bongs... 

2. That's retarded. Neither.
    Get a custom blown fully worked 10" from artfire for that price. Use it for flowers and oil.