Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Two bongs and done?..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Somnia, May 26, 2009.

1. Alright stoners,

I have a question. Everytime i get stoned i use bongs, mostly, out of the 4 or 5 times ive got high i've probably bonged weed 3 of those times. Since me and my friends have only been smoking weed for a while our tollerance's are really bad, so, everytime i smoke weed from a bong i do like 2 tokes and im wrecked. I start feeling tingly and my arms start feeling heavy, strangly enugh, and my eyes start getting heavy but at the same time im wide awake and then usually i get the munchies and giggles which is great. Once high, after those few bongs i stop usually, im curious to what would happen if i kept bonging, im the kind of guy that worries about everything and stuff. I know your thinking 'Why not just do it and find out? theres no harm in doing it', and i totally agree, i will the next time i get stoned. I was just wondering if theres any other side effects or do the effects i feel just get more intence?

2. just do as much as you can in one session, after that one session you really don't notice yourself getting more high if you smoke again.....

countless times i though i could add to my high by smoking some more, and it doesn't really give you a noticeable increase in high, it will just sustain your high....

so just smoke till you drop, and don't do it if you need to be somewhere the next day....(*cough* i'm skipping class today cause i couldn't wake up this morning, mainly cause i was still stoned when i work up)

3. just smoke weed and chill out, the more you smoke the more intense it is, if you dont want more intensity then chill out when you feel good

4. Careful with it. Since your tolerance is still really low you could either get sick or pass out, either way it'll be wasting bud. My advice is to pick up a one-hitter and work your way up that way. Wastes less weed and will help you find your perfect plateau-high.:smoking:

5. haha, theres gonna be more than enough next week to see how far you can push urself ;]

although i have a bad habbit of passing out lol, smoking too much, ahh well..
    its a gooooooooood sleep ;).

:smoking: