two, and only two 26w cfls

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by SR DEEZL, Sep 23, 2010.

1. thx and dependin on when your lights go on i would either have it in a carboard box and put it in the car next to the window or a bag and take it out while in the car and however long it in the car fast forward the timer to make it even if its 0-30 mins mabye a lil more i wouldnt worry about it

2. thanks a lot guys, a cooler makes more sense...

not sure what you mean by adjusting the timers toke

ill transport when the lights are off.. and itll be like 5 minutes from point a to point b..

a cooler provides better structural stability than a bag.. i cant believ i didnt think of that smh

and yes im doing the best i can with what i am fortunate enough to have.. if i come out with 10 g's ill be extremely happy..

this is the first one ive ever done and am using it as an educational trial run, even though its with some very dank ass bud..

haha just thought of the fact that I wont have to get that jackass his supply anymore.. go fuck yourself if your reading!

im not sure about the new grow area just yet, ill probably take what ive learned through doing mine and learning a lot on here and make a bomb ass area.. dats fa sho

3. Interesting to see how you'll do with so little watts, subscribed.