Two And A Half Month Old Plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by codycompton, Jun 27, 2014.

1. How tall is an average plant at about two months?

Smokin

2. No way to answer this... every strain grows differently and every strain has different phenotypes that grow differently.

3. #3 vitalvoid, Jun 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2014
    There is plenty of information on average plant height. You probably have a more specific question you want answered. Are you looking to grow in a small space and want to know if you have enough room? 

Let us know what type of plant you are asking about (indica, sativa). How it's grown effects the height as well (hydro vs. soil, bottle nutes vs organic, led vs hps vs sun). So which average are you looking for? There are many variables beyond what I listed. 

4. We'll these were planted 6/1

Attached Files:

5. @[member="Sgtstadanko707"] No shit bro?! That is impressive even for outdoors... you talking straight from seed or did you start inside?

6. They were 6 inch cubes.

7. #7 snoopdog6502, Jun 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2014
    8 weeks : A good size plant 2-3 feet, bushy and mature.

Indoor 2  to 3 feet  loaded with buds 4 weeks from being harvested.

8. You growing outside? Haven't seen u much on here.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I think it's a pool party at his place. Did you do that again this year.

Its in my hydro thread. my hydro plants die tonight and I have, lets say lots of plants, Im just showing a few on my grow journals.

I took a 100 gallon kids pool and made a Pool Of Green.

View attachment 1446073

View attachment 1463396

View attachment 1487759

11. wow thats pretty cool.. I have a kids pool... hummmm

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I put 6 chunks of rebar around it and 3 10 foot pieces of PVC to make a dome. toss plastic over it at night. They lived through some frosty morning this spring.

Yea a pool is a cool planter. next year ill do more but cut the bottom out.

The plants are early blooming indica almost true autoflowering but are pushing 4 feet tall now and can get 6 feet.