Two and a half men.

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by ganjabrain, May 23, 2011.

1. Two and a half men! Absolutely brill! Anyone else enjoy it?

2. It was good, idk how the show will go on without Charlie Sheen. I love the guy, and he should be able to live his life but he is out there, and he did an extremely selfish and loathing act by putting all those crew members and people behind the scenes of that show in that position.

That being said; who knows how Ashton Kutcher will add to the show (if at all.)

3. i fucking hate that show

the only good thing are the hot bitches that charlie sheen bangs

4. #4 Sweetleaftoker, May 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thats wat im sayin man

5. It's such a bad show, I don't get why people find it funny at all. The worst part is when fans are like IT'S FUNNY CAUSE CHARLIE SHEEN IS ACTUALLY LIKE THAT... who gives a fuck?

And Ashton Kutcher is going to be on there now? I hate him even more than Charlie Sheen.

6. I have tried to watch this show on a few separate occasions

And honestly I have never laughed at this show...

...its just not funny imo

7. I'm a long time fan of the show but it's going to suck with Charlie Sheen. I don't understand how they think Ashton Kutcher is going to replace him.

8. I think Ashton will do a good job, it wont be the same but he played a similar roll in That 70s Show. I have faith.

9. The show just won't be the same without Charlie Sheen. He just has that bad ass attitude to him that Ashton Kutcher could only dream about.

10. love that show.

hilarious.

waitin to see how the new one will turn out.

11. I enjoy watching this show, don't think that ashton will be able to replace charlie sheen in it, but it doesn't mean I wont watch a couple episodes when they come out to see how it is.

12. great show but without charlie sheen it wont make it. theres no way

13. The show is ok, it has it's funny moments but it's not the best show out there. In fact, I'm watching it right now.

My question, is Ashton going to be playing Charlie? Or is he going to be some different person? I think it would be just bad if Ashton becomes Charlie. The show won't make it another season.

14. #14 DojaCFR, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I read the new season will involve new family (ashton?) And a funeral. (Charlie?) Idk tho...I hate that show, lol

15. sheen and two and a half men is the bomb.

16. I love watching two and a half men sober and stoned. The dialogues are just hilarious. Jakes retarded and Alan makes me geek hard when I'm ripped. Lol Berta as well. Sometimes when I'm stoned I watch the show as if Berta is the main character. It's trippy as shit. Haha :smoke:

17. Great show, however, I'm indecisive about how it will be now that Charlie sheen has been fired from the show. Now ashton kutcher will be the main character. Whatever they are making his character be.

18. It took me a long ass time to appreciate this show...luckily I only watch the re-runs or else I'd have to sit through the awkardness of watching Ashton trying to fill Charlie's shoes.

19. [quote name='"Philosiraptor"']It took me a long ass time to appreciate this show...luckily I only watch the re-runs or else I'd have to sit through the awkardness of watching Ashton trying to fill Charlie's shoes.[/quote]

Yeah. I never liked it. Then finally I got to where I watched the reruns all the time and really liked it. But yeah, sucks I got into now that Ashton is filling sheens role. Don't think I will be watching. I'm not that big of a fan of ashtons acting work anyways. Pretty face isn't everything.

20. Watched the new one.

Well... it sucked.