Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Two and a half hours ago... The union.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Alittlebaked, Apr 28, 2010.

1. #1 Alittlebaked, Apr 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2010
    Two and half hours ago I was introduced to the movie the Union.
    Two and half hours later and I have never felt that angry and enlightened.

Edit: To see the Trailer, click here:[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HLzmH9VB6A"]YouTube- The Union: the business behind getting high[/ame]
    To see the movie click here:[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoK6NztH3eQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoK6NztH3eQ[/ame]

P.s. The trailer is epic.

2. Where did you end up watching it? I couldn't find it on youtube.

3. google video search "the union"

4. Task 1 - watch The Union
    Task 2 - Show everyone

Good luck :cool:

5. #5 farmer zack, Apr 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2010
    if you think the union is enlightening and you enjoyed the experience, i suggest you read The Emperor Wears No Clothes by the late Jack Herer. Probably one of the more worthwhile reads out there.

6. farmer, could this be found at a local library

7. perhaps not at a public library, but it can probably be found at many book stores. i bought my copy from amazon. :smoking:

8. Amazing documentary

9. I thought it said Two and A half men when stoned.
    Damn.. Nvm

[​IMG]

10. Me too man. Was a great movie with a bunch of statistics and facts. Making my mother watch that movie next time i see her. :smoking:

11. Amazing movie!! find it frustrating that there's so much reason to legalize though and nothing is happening. Especially where i am, the UK.

12. yeahh but alot of liabrarys have it listed as a referance book and that ussaully ment i couldnt check it out which was stupid as hell, but my college library you could check it out, if you could ever find the danm thing.

13. Oh I promise you stuff is happening. The US is on the brink of decriminalization.

14. yea i'd like to watch it again. i had it on my netflix before i moved, but i never got around to watching it again. i was waiting for a time i had people over that where interested. but any time i started watchin it people started talking to much and i said fuck it and just put cartoons on.

15. Hopefully when US decrim's most other developed countries (Britain/Australia/NZ) follow in step since they copy most of US' laws
    otherwise im moving :hello:

16. Lib dems and Conservative both have medical marajuana plans so that will at least be a start. Im looking forward to the rolling green hills of england. Rolling being all the joints and green being weed :) Only problem that i find is the UK's media is so messed up its really anti weed when all the problems they state are due to its legal status, peace out fellow englander :smoking:

17. Edited the post with links to the movie:)