Twitter hides Trump tweet for 'glorifying violence

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Vee, May 29, 2020.

1. Black people dont get to vote?
    You being serious mate, that shit still goes on in the States ? !!!
    Where? Alabama, texas, the religious states.
    Thats fucked up if thats how you still have to live mate.

• Like Like x 1
  2. #42 SirDabbington, May 31, 2020
    Last edited: May 31, 2020
    Who can't vote because of the color of their skin? In the past 30-40 yrs?

Who doesn't have the same rights as you and I, as all Americans do, today in 2020?

I believe you are completely missing the point. Whites are killed more by people of another color, than they kill people of other colors. Are there individual cases of racism in America? Hell yes!!! But it goes both ways. Are there systemic racial issues in America? I don't think so (besides the kkk). I believe most Americans ( of any color/ethnicity/nationality ) just want go to work, come home and relax, maybe with a family, and go about their own business. I believe most Americans are good people.

Today's Forcast... Partly Cloudy With A Chance Of Amber.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fyi black people vote in America, perhaps even in higher percentages (not 100% sure). I live in South Carolina and last I checked 60% or so of the democratic voters in the state are black and a decent percent of republican voters are black. This whole idea of the suppressed vote is inflammatory and aimed at fracturing the fabric of our society. Divide and conquer type shit.

4. Thank you :) that’s pretty much what my thoughts were on the matter and pretty much why I asked.
    All a load of bollocks isn’t it mate.
    Baaaahhhh baahhhhhh

• Like Like x 1
  5. It is.

Anyone (registered) can vote in America dude - dont let anyone tell you otherwise.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I said systematically denied the right to vote.
    I thought that would at least clue you in that I
    was talking mostly Historically. Poll Tax, Jim Crow
    and the Drug War have all been tools used to
    disenfranchise African Americans from the
    past up until today.

It's why convicted felons aren't allowed to vote
    in a lot of states today. It's easy. Arrest way more
    African Americans,than whites for drugs, convict
    them of a Felony and hey presto, No more voting for them.

I thought, this being a drug forum, I wouldn't have to be so
    specific, but apparently I have to explain in great detail
    so you can understand.

7. You’re assuming these closet bigots have a clue. Big mistake.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. It amazes me when people that make every issue into a racial issue have the audacity to call everyone else racist. It is almost as bad as when some one who can't properly punctuate and capitalize tries to teach others about systemic racism and history.

9. Apparently I did need to.

You were still talking about black people voting now;
    when, as I clarified, I was talking mostly historically.
    Although it still is happening now, as I also explained.

Then you attack my Grammar, instead of addressing
    the message.

Way to go.

10. Is that it, you think? Theyre being conned into hard drug trade so that they can end up in prison - so that they cant be allowed to vote?

Bigots? Because I disagreed over voting rights?

Why would you be talking historically for one thing? And its “still happening now”? Really?

What a joke.

j

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Well if we're speaking historically how far back are we going? Any wrong that can be committed has been committed throughout the course of time. I try not to hold a grudge for other people's wrong doing.

Convicted felons are allowed to vote once they are released from prison and or off of parole. I looked it up https://www.ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/felon-voting-rights.aspx

Drugs and the drug war have been a scourge for every ethnicity in this country. Crime statistics show that Blacks in America commit more crimes so of course there are going to be more Blacks in prison.

Again, fellons can still vote once their time is served.

12. You are correct. That was a poorly chosen word. I don’t know you well enough to make that accusation. I apologize.

• Like Like x 1
  13. No worries and thank you. I appreciate it as the last thing I am is any of those things.

I make it easy, to be honest - I just don't like anyone...

lol

But again - thanks.

j

• Like Like x 1
  14. I like to think that anyone can do anything they set their mind to in America - Obama pretty much proved that.

I like to think that We the People are over the whole black and white thing - that it will always be a rotten apple in our basket - but it IS in the past. There will always be racists and bigots but the bulk of the people I personally know couldn’t care less about the color of anyones skin. We care about someones work ethic; about their honesty, about their Honor. What the hell does skin color have to do with anything these days.

If ANYONE - of ANY COLOR is in prison these days its 99% because they did it to themselves - not because of the color of their skin or so that we have another method of keeping them from voting - That is ludicrous and ridiculous.

I’m rambling.

j

• Like Like x 1

15. They don't have much choice in the poor parts of the Inner city.
    They get a third class education that prepares them to flip burgers
    at best. They have very little chance of escaping the ghetto from
    that alone. Drug dealing means they get some money.
    Hey they're still stuck in the boonies but at least they get paid decently.

The sons and daughters of the well off, and even middle class, get a
    good education and can get ahead in life easily., if they desire to.

That's what I mean by systemic disenfranchisement.

Oh BTW, I've seen the education the poor get first hand, so don't
    think I don't know what I'm speaking about there. Look it up for yourself.
    This is still happening to this very day.

16. Since you're talking about the inner city specifically... Yeah the education sucks, that's not the White man's fault. Look to the elected officials in charge of spending. Decades of liberal policies. Now move out of the inner city and everybody gets the same education. There were people of every color and from every financial group you can name, ie poor, middle class etc.

Nobody forces these people to the ground and says you have to stay in the city. Housing is cheaper in suburbs anyways. Everything is cheaper outside the cities.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Not just inner city. My niece didn't go to an inner city school,
    she just went to a poor, predominantly African American school.
    She got the same education the other kids got. She was on the
    Honor Roll for the entire four or five years she attended.

When she transferred to the school she's at now, she found out
    what it meant to be on Honor Roll at a school that actually
    prepares you for College, instead of just passing you no matter what.

She's on A-B Honor roll now. She's a bright girl, but it still took a massive
    effort to catch up. The kids she used to go to school with are straight A
    Honor Roll students, too. The difference is, if they try to attend a good
    College, they'll be completely unqualified. And by the time they find out
    that their education was shitty, it'll be too late for them.

I'm grateful my niece got out of that school. Her fellow students
    never will.

18. Was about to post this in political section but decided it would be best here... For sure his MAGA base will enjoy these scenes of cops initiating violence... tRump would be proud. They are doing what he encourages them to do... Lot's of violence here most you won't see on main stream media. Even shoving down an old man with a cane and pepper balls or whatever at people just sitting on the front porch of their homes it one neighborhood... Much more.

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. What about that rampaging fuel tanker, eh? Anybody know it it was loaded with fuel?

20. Thanks for postkng that @svedka

Thats some pretty horrific shit.

j