Twitter..do you tweet?

Discussion in 'General' started by EASYlivin, Nov 8, 2010.

1. I just started using twitter and ive gotta say, its pretty legit. Do any of you blades use it, cuz im trying to acquire more followers and peeps to follow.

My twitter account is twitter.com/flyenhigh

I think twitter is legit b/c its not like facebook where people can comment on your personal stuff, you just tweet, and thats that.

I also think its sweet because you can see what your favorite music artists are up to. wiz khalifa says funny shit, same with curren$y

POST YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNTS :D

2. I will never get twitter...

3. loltwitter

4. You should consider it. its kinda cool to see what your favorite rappers are sayin everyday.

5. never, i am vehemently against using twitter:smoke:

6. I guess no body is open minded about it. haha oh well..

7. i still have yet to learn exactly what twitter is. i hear about all these tweets and twits and shit and have no clue what it means

8. I wouldn't mind getting an account just to see what other famous people are doing, but as far as updating my status, and having friends or family as buddies on it, no thanks.

9. say it, just say "twitter" and try not laughing.

TWITTER!!

:laughing:

10. fuck no

11. I think I just tweeted :( haha

12. Why would I care?:confused_2:

Besides, I cant sign up anyway. I was going to make an account to see what all the hype was about, but the capcha never works for me

13. Yeah I think no body tries to get an account JUST because it sounds dumb. Ive had it for like months and have like 5 tweets haha. But alot of famous people update it multiple times daily and sometimes they say mad funny shit:D

14. I have a twitter account. I know what a tweet is, I know what a retweet is, I know what a trend and a hashtag is, I know what "@" is...

But I hate twitter. I hate the media attention of Twitter. I hate the character limit, fitting your life's story into a message that's smaller than an already-dismal text message. I hate the pointlessness, the "disconnection", of twitter. I hate talking to nobody. I hate the entire premise of twitter.

And perhaps most of all, I hate that damn bird for making me hungry. :laughing:

15. Haha you must be a falcon lover, by the way, Im following you now. and my high school mascot was the falcons. :D

16. If there was like a guide that explained what all the confusing shit means, I might do it.

I find certain celebrities to be interesting, and would like to see what they're up to lol.

17. Haha... falcons are the shit. :cool:

But thanks for the follow, though I'm not sure it'll get much use, I only tweet when I have something stupid to say about Twitter!

18. Twitter sucks, the media hype period about it made me want to kill myself

19. Only twats tweet on twitter.