Twitching?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Highbinder, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Anyone twitch?

Recently I've discovered my nose twitches when I get stoned on very little sleep. If I just stay up from work (I work till 7am), or if I've only slept a few hours and am up late, my nose twitchs jsut on the underside, like a little buzz. A sort of quasi trapped bumblebee spirit rattling it around.

Also, since taking pills (e) I seem to have unlocked an eye twitch when I strain my eyes focusing. It became a lot more apparant after reading The Art of Seeing by Huxley, and since then its become a better.

Oh and sometimes when I'm stoned I get a twitchy leg. Like it just jerks out by itself.

Do any of you suffer from twitchs? Any stories?

2. When i used to smoke alot of weed, and go to class, oftentimes i would find myself having BIG twitches.

like i always thought people were watching me and noticing..and at that time i was in honors class..and a few years ago i was like the biggest pothead of my class (10th grade) so i stood out stinkin like cigs and bud from lunch.haha good times, i was so paranoid in those classes.

jeez highbinder youre getting the chatty side of me tonight. :-D

3. Yeah I'll get a twitch in my foot if I'm really stoned and self-conscious. It's actually more of a small, violent jerk than a twitch, but twitch sounds less disturbing. :rolleyes:

4. doesnt really matter if im high or not but every once in a while my eyelid will have a little twitch pisses me off too

5. Get a lip twitch when I have bad anxiety. Its slowly going away though, thankfully.

6. i get twitches at times after i smoke alot ..... but only random leg, arm, finger twitches .... never really worried about it as it comes and goes and most of the time if i concentrate i can control it.

7. Yeah I get leg twitches once in a while. That's usually only if I'm really relaxed though, to the point where I notice it. I can get, I almost want to say jittery? It only bugs me if I'm laying on a couch or bed with someone and think they notice though. :p

8. #8 Floydian, Jun 18, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2019

9. I twitch from time to time, bad enough to where my girlfriend has dubbed me "twitches."

My buddy Stefan twitches all the time, most likely stemmed from seizures he used to have. Man, that dude could MMJ in seconds.

10. my left eyebrow seems to twitch alot

11. When I manage to get really baked I start to feel a buzzing in my skull, then I feel it start moving, then it's almost like waves of energy start flowing right through my entire body... my legs will begin to tremor uncontrollably, like if I had say Parkinson's or something like that.

I often sit there and laugh at it, because my legs twitch like crazy, scared me to hell the first time it happened though.