Twisted My Ankle

Discussion in 'General' started by StickyIckyWeed, Jul 1, 2011.

1. I was drunk off my ass yesterday and I was gonna get something to drink and right when I got up I twisted my ankle real bad and fell to the ground lol. Anyway, my ankle is hurting REALLY bad today. It hurts so much when I walk and the top of my foot is swollen. What should I do to get it better? Should I walk or should I sit still? I notice that when I walk the pain goes down a bit, but when I sit down again it feels like my foot is freezing up and it hurts ten times more when I try and walk again. So should I sit still or not?

2. Get really stoned and pass out. That's what I did when I hurt my foot.

3. It sure would help if I had money so I could buy some weed. :p 18 days until I get my money... :/

Wish I could, but I'm broke and without weed. :/

4. Take some Advil or something. Hold it in ice (might be too late for that though). Massage it maybe? I wouldn't walk on it until the pain is bearable.

5. i always hear about poeple twisting their ankles. i never have ever twisted my ankle in the 32 years iv been alive.

6. Your not missing anything, trust me, its happened to me countless times.

7. no joke. thought the thread said "tinkled my asshole"

8. There are certain pain meds I can't take since I'm a bleeder. It will make me bleed from my nose like fuck. And the ones that help with physical pain are usually blood thinning which means I can't take them.

I usually never twist my ankle, but I did yesterday. Of course I twist it once in a while, but never so I start hurting like this.