Twisted leaves

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Deathmachine, Apr 20, 2019.

1. I have 4 plants. Upper left is northern lights Auto-flower. The other 3 are blueberry cookies.
    The northern lights plant is the only one that has twisted leaves. All fed from the same tank using auto pots.
    I had scooped up some water from the tank about a week ago and drenched the plant. No change since then.
    thank you

[​IMG]b85487e30c2bd9bea268cce90e9c0c22.jpg[/IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. May be light stress. How high above them do you have those LED's?

3. 22”

4. I also see some Calcium deficiency (drawstring on tips of some leaves) and some over-watering (speed bumps and chicken claws). What are the room temps?

5. I have been adding cal/mag for a couple weeks now. The leaves were getting yellow as you can see in the picture below. Since adding they seem to be coming around.
    Here’s my mix as per advanced nutrients.
    See pictures. I am using all of the nutrients listed except for Tarantula. I have just started wk 2. I also add in 15ml of Magical by Technaflora for mg/cal.
    I start with 8l of RO water add the nutrients. The TDS is about 1675 ppm. I add water until the PPM reaches ~950 then feed.
    Lights on ~25-27 deg C ~45% Rh
    Lights off ~20 -22 deg C ~50-54% Rh

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. 1675 seems a lot of ppm's. How long ago did you started to add more Cal-Mag or Calcium?

7. 950ppm about 2.5 weeks ago

8. Tough call. If it's not heat stress, it could be Mag deficiency, but you're adding plenty of Mag already with the nutes from A.N. Plus, the slight bending at the edges isn't all that bad. Do you water them enough?