Twisted Leaves PLZ HELP

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by pcracer24, Apr 24, 2012.

1. ok not sure wer to start but..I went in my room ( 5x5x7 flat white) and one of my girls was bent over at the top 3 inchs and some new growth has twisted leaves..im use hollads secerts for nutes im 3 weeks into flower.they r 1ft away from a 600 watt hps sunmaster cool box hood...i have only four plants in that room and the rest r doing great..i have pic i just dont know where or how to post..thanks for ur help

2. here is a pic any help would b a blessing

3. looks like heat stress. What are the temps at the top of the canopy? try backing off your light 2ft and mist straight PH'd water onto the plants to see if they recover.

also make sure you got a circulating fan blowing across the top of the canopy to keep cool air coming in for your plants.

4. I raised my light up 2ft it is now 3ft of tops and my fan blows back n fourth on th tip of plant im going to flush tommorow and begin week 4 n flower.the other 3 plants r doing great with nice buds already popping out everywhere...ty for ur help!

5. the plant has started to recover..ty again

6. [​IMG]

can someone tell me whats wrong thanks :(

7. start a new topic and include as much info as you can...temp, RH, lighting, nutes, ph etc..

8. My guess is you dumped some heavy nutes in there and she's squirming a bit. PH also affects nutrient uptake either more or less depending on the PH range and the temperature. Heat makes plants work harder to stay cool pulling up more water and consequently more nutes.

9. i have another thread mate soz for not enough info