Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Twinkies

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sidious, Dec 16, 2002.

1. You need to give someone you mailing info so they can fucking air mail that shit to you.

2. I couldn't care if they floated them over the Atlantic by Courier pigeon, as long as those "Little drops of heaven" arrived..........is it sponge or is it ice cream in the centre? as swiss rolls are frozen, and have ice cream in the middle.........Peace out..........Sid

3. It's yellow sponge cake with a sugary creme filling. Not ice cream at all, but I bet Twinkies would be good frozen. I've never tried that.

4. Don't even think about it!!!...........:yummy: .............Peace out...........Sid

5. Sid. LONG time no see. How you been!?

If you really want some twinkies I can afford the $2 or $3 for a box and the $4 to send them to you. I mean it's been 6 years, I really think you deserve a twinky.

-AFD

6. Ill send you some of these!
    [​IMG]

7. uh twinkies arent that great, theyre like cancer in roll form

8. #48 x602-TOKERx, Oct 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2008

You fucking take that back. Twinkies are the god Hostesses gift to you. Everytime you eat one, God comes down and throws a party in your mouth. With each bite, the soft, sweet, delicious cake just explodes with little flavor crystals. Couple that with the absolutely, amazing creme center and there is nothing else in the world you would care about.

I would seriously punch a 90 year old woman right in the face for a twinkie.

And at fairs in the states you can get them deep fried and covered in chocolate sauce.

Hell, I'd hit Mother Theresa in the face to get one of those. And she would understand.

I gotta homie that goes over to Scotland, I don't know which part, but he actually takes a box over for his mom cause she can't get them.

9. Where does she stay............exactly........?????????............Peace out...........Sid:smoke:

10. Ah twinkies, The white mans soul food. I do believe however that they can pretty much outlast anything but cockroaches.