Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Twinkies

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sidious, Dec 16, 2002.

1. i want a twinkie soooo bad :( they haven't replied to my mail yet....just a mail to let me know that they received my e-mail...the automated type....RMJL....you're a bad girl for teasing me and you shall be punished!!....in fact i take that back, you'd probably enjoy that...lol...Peace out....Sid

ps indiana thanks for eating one for me!....

2. this post made me want twinkies and i was about to buy them, THEN I REALIZED THAT THIS WAS A BIG AD FOR HOSTESS! YOU EVIL BASTARDS! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!
    HOW MUCTH ARE THEY PAYING YALL!?!?!?!

i hope its worth it...

HAHAHAHAH

HOSTESS WILL NEVER CONTROL MY MIND!!

GRRRRR ;)

3. LMAO! I forgot how funny this thread was! So Sid, tell me mate....

Did you finally get to eat a twinkie while you were in the States? :D :D

4. o.k. your never gonna fucking beleive this...........i tried everywhere i went and nowhere had any..........aghhhhhhhhh........i shit you not, all the little deli's in NY city.............NONE...........and in New Orleans............NONE............man yous must only get them in big supermarkets or something.............i tried a hershee bar.............YUCK!!!! man that aint chocolate, that's horseshit i tell ya...........try some Cadbury's dairy milk..........(seen the simpsons episode in London with bart and Lisa trippin on British chocolate?.........well that's good it is......lol..j/k on the triipin bit.....)

i tried one of those reese things you were talking about...........NICE.........i liked but damn they make you thirsty............Gatorade............mmmmmmm loved it.........John Adams........naaaaaa gimme some Tennents 70/- any time.........lol.........i also like Bud though...........

Bacon............now there's a word that American restaurants just don't understand..........it's the pink bit i want not the white fat...........lol...........it comes in strips, hardly any meet..........not like British bacon, and the Danes like it like it too.........and the Dutch...........Tulip bacon..........

and French bread, man i could have jammed the room door open with a slice of bread that thick............ours are 1/2 as thick............lol.........that way the egg soaks in better to the bread..........

Sausages..............sorry but it don't come round and squashed about these parts.........lol.......it comes in "links".......(got once in NY city).........

and OH MY GOD.........lol.........how can you's use maple syrup, FOR BREAKFAST............and still have Teeth????????

lmao...........but yeah i loved my trip..........some things you's have better...........some thing's i can guarantee yous would like better here............lol

a good Scottish breakfast.............slice, tottie scone, sauceage, black pudding, fruit pudding, haggis, egg and beans...............mmmmmmmm man i craved that while away..........lol.........Peace out.............Sid

5. You just can't win with the twinkies my man. Ah well, I'll send you a box for Christmas if you can wait that long. :D

Hershy chocolate tastes pretty rich to me, I couldn't imagine that Cadbury dairy milk. MMM....so good I bet! The Reese's are good my friend, but they'll give you the Cottons worse than pot, lol.

I do love my Gatorade too! I'm surprised you can't get that over the pond. I figured they distrubuted worldwide.

Bacon, where do I start? If I ever had a nice thick piece of bacon with more meat than fat I'd think it wasn't bacon, lol!

I also prefer my suasages in link form rather than the patty style.

MMMM, maple syrup is great! My Dad's uncle owns a sugaring farm in NH, so we get fresh home brewed syrup as opposed to the store bought kind. Makes a world of difference I believe. I'll have to send a jug of that your way this Christmas too. ;)

This may sound like a stupid question, but what the hell is black pudding?

6. www.scottishgourmetfood.co.uk

that company will even ship to the U.S. and Canada.........lol.........erm, you don't wanna know mate till you've tried it............lmao..........but once you have, you won't care care anyway........lol.........Peace out........Sid

check out the other foods they do too...........nice salmon, and game .............Peace out............Sid

7. yeah most stuff from here is really bad for you........lol.......but they taste soooo dam good...........bit like drink, and burgers and all the good things in life..........Peace out..........Sid

8. take a bite of twinkie, then sip some coke.. the twinkie FIZZES IN YOUR MOUTH!! how cool is that?

9. Sid, may I recommend something to try once you get ahold of some Twinkies.

Pop a couple of them in the freezer. Let them chill in there overnight. Take them out, let them sit for a minute, and eat a chilled Twinkie. The inside turns to like ice cream almost. Anyone else ever do this. Mmmmmmmmmmmm... :D

10. Sid I will send you some twinkies.. I would get them fresh from the shop and send them fed express or ups... All you have to do is let me know...

What ever else you want can be arranged..

You shgould have asked for candian bacon.. Thin sliced and round with little fat...

Just about the only sausage i eat are the links.. You should hve come out to the country part of the world.. I could have fixed you up with most all the good stuff to eat.. As long as you wasn't worried to much about eating healthy!! LOL

11. I'm still waiting on those fucking Twinkies!!.........haha.........Peace out.............Sid

12. dude, twinkies kill.

13. Its been a long time coming..but you shall yet have a twinkie..:D:smoking:

How are ya mate???

14. dam ill mail you one they have so many preservatives it will def withstand the trip lol pm me your address idk how you haven ever had one i got a box in my room right now lol

15. twinkies will last forever!
    dude...all the Americans on here should get together and buy twinkies, and send them all to Sid..He'll have a lifetime supply :D

16. I'd forgot all about them................then they just had to go and remind me........!!!!:mad:

Die hard was on the other night!!!.............still not had a fucking twinkie!!.........this is getting rediculous :rolleyes:

At least Gatorate is sold here now...........only problem is that it's about £1.50 for less that half a litre, that's like $3.00...........extortionists!!..........should be wearing a fucking mask!

Aghhh well as Guinness say......."Good things come to those who wait" :smoking:

Peace out..............Sid

17. Thas how you know you're a stoner. Mind if i quote that sid?

18. You wire in mate...........I got E-mails back from the "Hostess" company I think it was???........said that their twinkies wouldn't travel well, so Scotland was out of the question................from what I hear..........only Twinkies and cockroaches would survive a nuclear holocaust!!!!!...........so why the hell can't they just float them bad boys over to me???......ahhah............Peace out...........Sid

ps mate..........have you ever had a 6 year munchie??..........since 2002 I've been trying to get those elusive little fuckers...........they're harder to find than a straight politician

19. :laughing: Yeah, you'd think they'd survive the Atlantic Ocean. On a raft, no less.