Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Twinkies

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sidious, Dec 16, 2002.

1. ok...so what the hell are they??...i'm sick and tired of watching die hard to see that black police officer stuff into them....they look so fucking good....is it like a minature swiss roll or something??....how much do they cost??....and WHY THE HELL CAN'T YOU GET THEM IN SCOTLAND??....Peace out...Sid

anyone have the e-mail of the company that make them so as i can complain about the lack in their global market??

i'm gonna make it my mission in life to bring twinkies to Scotland!!!!....

2. ok...i've sent them an e-mail to demand that they sell twinkies in Scotland...i'll keep you posted on how it goes.....Peace out...Sid

3. dude you need to find twinkies, cause they are the munchie shits.... yum yum yum...

4. Oh god, I have tears running down my face. You have been cracking me up all day Sid...everything I've read that you've posted has made me laugh!!!

TWINKIES!!!! LMAO! Yet another thing I've taken for granted...

Would you like for me to send some Twinkies to you in Scotland? You could sell them there for like 10 times what they're worth! I'd do it!!! :)

5. Let us know Sid!! Fight for your right to consume this great stoner food!! :)

6. HELL YEAH!!! them bitches don't know who they're fucking with....neither does anyone else....but hey i'm gonna kick some ass for my right to eat twinkies.....bunch of white collared corprate bum chum mother fuckers....i'll teach them....keeping all the twinkies in the States....SHAME ON THEM....how can they even sleep at night knowing that there are stoners out there who cannot savour the taste of a twinkie when they're hitting the munchies REAL BAD!!....lol....Peace out...Sid

7. the almighty twinky... mmmm....

they're a little yellow cake thing with creme filling...

8. they are pretty good except i havent had one in a while. your not a truee stoner until you try one

9. Damn!! All this talk on twinkies this afternoon has left me with a severe craving!! Gonna have to stop at the store on the way home tonight....

10. Interesting site. But somehow in my sick, twisted mind, I would just have to bust out laughing if I bit into something called a "King Dong." Hehe....

11. Damn!! All this talk on twinkies this afternoon has left me with a severe craving!! Gonna have to stop at the store on the way home tonight....

now you know how i feel and it's 9.27pm here....arrgghh...need a munch....no weed but still need a munch.....the kind of munch you get when you're half pissed.....Peace out...Sid

12. Since the weed and munchie Gods are BOTH frowning on you today Sid, not only will I smoke a bowl for ya, but I'll have a twinkie as well mate!!

13. Since the weed and munchie Gods are BOTH frowning on you today Sid, not only will I smoke a bowl for ya, but I'll have a twinkie as well mate!!

"you twisted motherfucker....you know know i aint got weed...YOU GOT WEED.....you know i can't get twinkies...YOU GOT TWINKIES....man am i jealous..lmao....well i hope that you enjoy them mate.....think of me as you burn that bowl and stuff you're face......"slevering at the thought of weed and a twinkie".....Peace out...Sid

14. I hope ya know that if there was any way for me to share either with ya, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Your luck will improve my friend. Keep the faith!

15. yeeeessssss.....my flatmate just came in and he has weed....woohooo....i guess you were right.....that bowl you smoked for me must have worked.....wooohoooo.....now i'm just waiting for the twinkie to drop out of the sky....lol....ps i was just kidding about the last post my friend.....smoking a bowl for indianatoker for all the good karma he gave me.....Peace out...Sid

16. I know you were only kidding mate. Glad that my karma was able to help ya out!! And thanks for the bowl!

17. Hey...I ate a Twinkie last night and it kicked ass!!!!!

Did you eat one too, Indiana???? Cottons, did you have one? What about you, Sid??? OH WAIT...that's right, you don't have Twinkies there!!!! Muhahahaha!

Sorry, I couldn't resist...I'm all high and have a bit of 'rarrrrr' in me today. I really didn't mean to be that way! ;)

18. Sure did RMJL!! In fact, I ate two. One in honor of poor 'ol Sid who can't experience the wonders of the Hostess company!!