Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Twinkies will soon be gone forever

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Batmanchu, Nov 16, 2012.

1. What will we eat after the nukes go off

2. lol they filed bankruptcy quite a while ago...

anyone every notice now all the hostess shit in stores is like "get as much as you possible can grab for like a dollar, please, take these now"

3. wonder bread is the only decent bread on the shelves...fuck...the rest is suck ass flour tasting crumbly shit that falls apart, has no gluten formed that makes bread, bread...:(

grrr...now I have to start baking my own bread, again...:mad:

and what about the deep fried twinkie shops?

DC can bail out a bunch of well too do greedy profiteering pricks (banksters and auto industry jerks that fly in on their private jets asking for bailout cash) but not an icon of our food industry.:mad:

4. cant tell if being sarcastic or seriously only eats shitty white bread

5. Damn. Time to goto Walmart and buy all the twinkies they have.

6. I can't imagine a child's life without ever having a twinkie. :(

7. fffffffffffuck

8. No more fried Twinkies!? THIS CAN'T BE TRUE!
    Do you see this? Delicious!
    [​IMG]

9. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']lol they filed bankruptcy quite a while ago...

anyone every notice now all the hostess shit in stores is like "get as much as you possible can grab for like a dollar, please, take these now"[/quote]

Companies file for bankruptcy all the time, doesn't mean they go out of business. It was only announced today that they are closing their doors. So those sales ad deals had nothing to do with this.

10. #12 SIRSOG, Nov 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2012
    lol

all i was saying was the signs started showing a few months ago

also, going bankrupt is step one in your company beginning the end days, truth

if they had money, this wouldnt be a problem hahahahaha

11. Sounds like good news! Less junk!

12. i just saw a site that gives a recipe to make ur own so im sure twinkie lovers will at least be able to come close if u really jones bad for um

13. they also dont go bad in package for a long ass time

Im gonna buy a pack and sell it in like 15 years hahahahaha I wonder how long they REALLY last in the plastic... i dont think the "they havent been around long enough to even go bad" theory is true, because who the fuck has a twinkie laying around from the 30's....

14. Good riddance.

15. #18 stevizzy, Nov 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2012
    TastyKake is the BEST junk food PERIOD! They've been making their krimpets, coffee cakes and cup cakes in Philadelphia since 1914. When I used to travel a lot, people around the world would ask me to bring them TastyKakes. Twinkies reek of chemicals and preservatives. TastyKake is like Grandma used to bake.
    Tastykake | Product Catalog | View the Full Assortment of Tastykake Products

16. I guess it's time to stock up now then :(

17. How dare you put that up here lol

now i fucking want some and i dont think any of our grocery stores here sell their products anymore here in Boulder