Twin Purple Suns over a little dirt patch aka GLH 290(x2) by MtHigh.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by MtHigh, May 6, 2011.

1. by the look of those plants they will come real close to matching your slh from the picture of your last grow. very nice. :smoke:

2. Very nice man they aren't small LOL nice pics. Do what you do they are beautiful

3. I hope!!! Thanks for the compliments brother.

Thanks Ford, I think SLH will hit her "normal height", but maybe a bit shorter, not sure yet, but she is starting to look real good!

And the story continues....

I put my lights into their final configuration last night, am hoping to keep stretching the buds by keeping the light at around 18-20 inches from them.

This configuration was planned from when I heard I was getting the lights, figured it would get me the most penetration. Decided it was time. [​IMG]

As you can see below my Cheese is getting some generalized interveinal lightening, from seeing it almost everytime I have grown her she is pissed about her PH (most probably)...I pushed her down harder this time, used some buffered Dutchmaster Gold A&B Bloom nutes at 1/3 strength to push her ph down. They are buffered for 5.8...so should fight the soil issue more effectively than the little bit of ph down can in the water I am using. That is my hope...I hate seeing my girls unhappy, but Cheese does this almost every grow. You would think I would learn and figure out how to fight it before she gets to this point...[​IMG]

Here she is this morning right before getting her nute water repair effort. She drank almost the whole gallon.

Big Buddha Cheese day 25 of 12/12
    [​IMG]

I think my Kings Kush is gonna put out some pretty nice buds.
    [​IMG]

And Super Lemon Haze speaks for herself...she is stacking her top nodes pretty like.
    [​IMG]

And my little patch of dirt this morning...day 25 of 12/12, with the twin suns in their final configuration.
    [​IMG]

;)

4. Love seeing good LED grows. That first SLH plant was huge. She could be named "Jabba the Pot", or whatever a girls version of Jabba is. :p

5. ;) Is a good name for her. Jabbadina the Pot!

6. And the story continues....

[​IMG]

7. @MtHigh

That "quote" scares me. What the hell are you doing in my head?!

8. Sup still looking great phone was off IM back now LOL keep it growing!

9. :D As the story continues, the deeper the rabbit hole goes.

Thanks brother and welcome back!!! ;)

Time for an update, this is day 29 of bloom in my little patch of dirt.

Big Buddha Cheese.
    [​IMG]

Kings Kush
    [​IMG]

Super Lemon Haze
    [​IMG]

And my little patch of dirt.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Your plants are healthy the super lemon haze amazes me!

11. Yeah she is a pretty amazing girl...I think I might of got a real decent pheno of her too! ;)

12. #52 Ford, Jun 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    enjoy!

13. :D

A quick update.

Girls got tied up to control their size.

My little patch of dirt this morning.
    [​IMG]

14. #54 Ford, Jun 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    nice little patch of dirt you have going there! If I may I'd like to introduce you to my baby slh

15. Thanks Ford. I will have to go check out your new girl.

Here are my girls tonight. I will be pulling fans from the top later gradually over the next few days to let the light penetrate to lower foliage and buds.

Big Buddha Cheese day 36 of 12/12
    [​IMG]

King's Kush day 36 of 12/12
    [​IMG]

And Super Lemon haze one day 36.
    [​IMG]

16. YO MtHigh-

Looking really nice. Im eager to see how your yield is, and then of course, smoke reports :D

Our grows aren't very far apart (you are like 4 days ahead of me in terms of time at 12/12).

I really wish I could get together with my fellow blades here and have a Marijuana buffet. How cool would that be!!

17. Looking good as usual

18. Update time.

This is day 40 of 12/12 for my girls in the closet of the Twin Purple Suns.

Big Buddha Cheese.
    [​IMG]

King's Kush
    [​IMG]

Super Lemon Haze
    [​IMG]

And my little patch of dirt on day 40.
    [​IMG]

19. Looking beautiful, sir!

20. Gorgeous beautiful tremendous