Twin Flame

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by 44Reasons, May 10, 2008.

1. Does anybody else believe in Twin Flames or Soul Mates.I'm pretty sure it's the same thing but a little different,like my definition is you get 1 to 3 Soul mates in your lifetime but only one Twin Flame.The Twin Flame is usually the person you meet that feels like your Soul mate but isn't,and is usally there to awaken your dormant psychic powers.

Here's my story,I met this girl of the Mayan culture and a few weeks later I became Telapathic and everybody could hear my thoughts(even my dirty little secrets).To make the story short she was'nt there for me only for my soul evolution.I knew this for some time but just could'nt face the facts(too much evidence).

I would also like to add that I was Awakened by the so called Mayans a few Month's back,thats when everything started to get weird.I started reading about the Anunaki,Ancient (Black)Egypt and Goverment Conspiracies.It's like they are here to help me or something.

I'm so confused,but thats a good thing right:confused:.

Being a Wanderer(Walk In) sucks,don't you agree.

2. your soul IS you. the body is merely a vessel. and the mind is merely the program which keeps the soul locked into the world.
    this is very interesting though. ive been watching desteni productions on youtube (they explain virtually everything about humanity and the spiritual condition of humanity) and they said that things like that would start happening....to explain it better you should just watch some vids, but i had no idead about the twin flame thing, as interesting as that is.

PS. almost all myths are parallel to that of egyptian myths, and guess what, the egyptian myths are a ripoff of sumerian beliefs.

3. Although I was hoping for something about Zorastrianism I still find the concept interesting.

My only reservation is that I don't see the need to limit yourself to thinking that there are only a certain number of soul mates out there. Every person on the path of your life could be a person that could change you for the rest of your life. It doesn't have to be a person of the opposite sex, and you don't have to know them personally.

But I agree with you, that there are situations and challenges in life that can lead us to new vistas if we allow ourselves to be put at the mercy of something bigger than ourselves. If your willing to ask the questions and be diligent in looking for the answers; then maybe you will be lucky enough to be lead into a situation where you can learn something about your eternal self, and unlock new potential.

Your experiance with telepathy is a lot different than mine. You seem to have found the way to project your thoughts; or wear them on your heart so that everybody can see them. My experiance with discovering telepathy was the opposite.

When I first discovered telepathy, I realized that everything around me was all connected with the same fabric; It seemed like it was like the first time looking at everything, because I became in tune with the vibrations of life.

Since that point, I began to really begin to find out new things about myself, because I began to hear peoples thoughts, by empathizing, and thinking about what they are thinking about. Like if I see somebody, and their face gives me a hint as to the mood or emotion that they are having, i will have already intuitively began trying to feel the emotion that they are having, and recognizing it, and then I intuitively deduce why they would feel that way (what could cause it).

Metaphysically you might call this telepathy, but scientifically it's classified as having an extremely high social intelligence coupled with an analytic 'detective' mind.

I know what people are thinking because I can see their state of mind, and I am philosophically literate enough that I can deduce their intentions. For me it's really a combination of talents that I have, but only became readily accessible to me, when I put my own heart at rest, because then I can begin to see the changes in everything else.

Knowing others is knowledge, knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power.

If you realize that you have enough you are truly rich.

-Tao Te Ching

4. Hello everyone ..
    I'd like to introduce you to a genuine Twin Flame couple from Canada..Nicolee and Mel..
    Here's their newsletter..please feel free to ask them questions about the Twin Flame reconnection etc. ..
    Blessings,

Vesna :)

5. Hi 44reasons..here's the newsletter I wanted post..please feel free to contact Nicole and Mel..they are a genuine Twin Flame couple who will most certainly respond wit
    [​IMG]

Volume 1- The Gathering Begins
    [​IMG]
    Hello Awakening Hearts,

We are celebrating our first eagerly anticipated newsletter with you! At this time though we want to extend our appreciation for all those who have supported our higher vibrational business for the past 12 years.
    Even though the journey has been a challenge, it has been an honor in assisting you on your evolutionary process towards higher health and living.
    By making a commitment to your spiritual growth, you have provided us with valuable information at an etheric, chakra, emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual level of consciousness. This information is downloaded into our 12 chakra system and energy field and acts as keys to unlock more of our gifts and abilities in assisting those who come to us for further healing.
    This is part of our twin flame mission!

[​IMG]Twin Flame ~ Soul Mate Sweetness for the AWAKENING HEART
    We are so grateful for all your questions that you sent us, requesting information about twin flames and soul mates. So we thought it would be nice to share them with others!
    Question:
    1) Do twin flames connect with religion, ascended masters, angels, or master teachers?
    Answer:
    2)No! In fact they are automatically in connection with what is called the direct creator source. They have the ability to carry a tremendous amount of light and love without having the need or feeling the need to be associated with these other concepts, hierarchies, or beliefs. It is actually their duty to stay clear and pure so that nothing can get in their way of channeling PURE LOVE AND LIGHT. Those who claim to be twin flames and use information given by ascended masters, angels, or spiritual hierarchy are not fully awakened as twin flames.
    Question:
    2) I have met my twin flame and the time we spend together is intense. I feel the constant pull to be with her/him on the other hand I need a break. What is happening? And how is it possible to be with someone whom you constantly long for and yet when you are in their presence feel so overwhelmed!
    Answer:
    2) Mel and I understand this process since we have been through it and still do from time to time. You are becoming accustom to higher energies! There will always be an exchange of masculine and feminine energy between the two of you! Sometimes there is a purging/cleansing taking place at an etheric and chakra level which can create emotional and mental irritability. One will take it out on the other for no apparent reason! For example ....say the female says something unintentional that hurts the feminine side of the male. He perceives he is being under attack due to childhood trauma issues.
    The healing power in the case of twin flames.... is this issue will resolve itself quickly or over a period of time if it does not get dealt with initially. Part of their mission as twin flames is to help one another purge dysfunctional patterns from one another.
    Many will say "Nicole & Mel... isn't that part of the purpose in being in a relationship?"
    Our answer to you is "Yes...but apparently very few relationships function at this level"
    That is the role of twin flames! To act as a catalyst for further healing growth and...to accelerate both their level of consciousness and change the spin cycle of that pattern or energy at an etheric and chakra level so that it can be a template for those around them!
    "Mel and Nicole offer their soul mate ~ twin flame counseling skills & intuitive readings to help those who are seeking peace, harmony in higher vibrational relationships!"

[​IMG]
    You won't want to miss our next FREE LIVE
    Eagle Heart Speaks Radio Talk Show!

[​IMG]
    10:00am Oct 16/2008
    A 2 Hour Special!
    Twin Flames Nicole, Mel and their higher self "John" will discuss the following:
    The Gathering! Clarification of the Ascension Process....Are all twin flames equal? Do all twin flames that incarnate into physical reality have knowledge regarding the light body and their activation of the 12 essence selves. Why is 2012 designated as the year of twin flames?
    High speed internet is needed to hear this talk show!

Live shows entitle you to ask questions by telephone~skype~chatroom!
    It will be archived if you absolutely cannot make it!
    Want a reminder for this and future shows?
    Please fill out our contact form!

[​IMG]
    Thank you for enjoying our first twin flames newsletter. We promise to keep our newsletters short and interesting. If you have any questions or would like us to include something in our up and coming newsletter, feel free to contact me.

Editor- Nicole Hibbs
    Co-Editor-Mel Brand
    “Manifesting a future by provocative thought & intention”

Eagle Heart & Spirit
    C/O Meridian Energetics
    186 Graham Rd. West Lorne, Ontario, Canada
    Phone: 519-768-3391, Toll Free 1-866-221-9167
    www.twinflamedistribution.com / www.eagleheartandspirit.com / www.meridianenergetics.com
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

If you would like to unsubscribe from our newsletter
    send us an email with your full name and email address
    h answers to your questions..

6. Hi friend
    I really like the discussion you are developing and agree with most or your opinions. You know i really think that most of the myths are similar to each other and are based on the ancient Egyptian mythology. I am interested in reading about this civilization and their creative myths that reveal the interior feelings of man in any time. One of the most preferable myths is Horus myth
    http://egyptopia.com/Horus+,+King+of+Earth_30_100_3_15_2476_en.html

7. #8 MelT, Mar 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2009
    TROLL!!!:)

Possibly the worst - and funniest - I've ever seen. Twin flame....LOL!

What a sell; channeled readings, CD 'teachings', all for a fee of course.

"To act as a catalyst for further healing growth and...to accelerate both their level of consciousness and change the spin cycle of that pattern or energy at an etheric and chakra level so that it can be a template for those around them!"

Why isn't there an emoticon for almost incapacitated with laughter?:)

Actually, the more I explore, the funnier it gets. You HAVE to visit their website to be treated to gems such as:

"...Jeremy is our 10 year old birth child. We are probably one of the few twin flame couples on the planet today to create a child from a twin flame union.

From his very birth we knew we had created a full lightbody child. Clairvoyants had told us that an etheric birth cord had been created months in advance attached to both of us before physical conception had taken place. During birth Jeremy's golden energy body was seen by Anna Le-Grie and Melisa Lepofsky, who were very close friends of ours.

Well 10 years of parenting a lightbody child has been trying and rewarding for both of us. We are sure to share further experiences with those expecting twin flame children in the near future..."

Days of fun to be had with this pair!

MelT

8. [quote name='MelT']TROLL!!!:)

Possibly the worst - and funniest - I've ever seen. Twin flame....LOL!

What a sell; channeled readings, CD 'teachings', all for a fee of course.

"To act as a catalyst for further healing growth and...to accelerate both their level of consciousness and change the spin cycle of that pattern or energy at an etheric and chakra level so that it can be a template for those around them!"

Why isn't there an emoticon for almost incapacitated with laughter?:)

Actually, the more I explore, the funnier it gets. You HAVE to visit their website to be treated to gems such as:

"...Jeremy is our 10 year old birth child. We are probably one of the few twin flame couples on the planet today to create a child from a twin flame union.

From his very birth we knew we had created a full lightbody child. Clairvoyants had told us that an etheric birth cord had been created months in advance attached to both of us before physical conception had taken place. During birth Jeremy's golden energy body was seen by Anna Le-Grie and Melisa Lepofsky, who were very close friends of ours.

Well 10 years of parenting a lightbody child has been trying and rewarding for both of us. We are sure to share further experiences with those expecting twin flame children in the near future..."

Days of fun to be had with this pair!

I wouldnt recommend paying for a reading because there is much invalidation and you could well come away feeling more confused.

It doesnt matter what you say he will not tell you it is a twin flame experience he takes a cookie cutter approach and assumes it is either a heart awakening or a soul mate connection.

He is theorising using part of the bible the 144,000 in Revelation.

He has overlayed and misinterpreted the 144,000 ,mentioned in the Christian book of Revelation, onto new age theory,believing only 144,000 have received Gods special blessing.

To be honest I think he may have some control issues and feels a need to be right and influence others to his subjective way of thinking about the TF phenomenon.

There was a lady on youtube (think her name is Keesha) who was putting out some really helpful info about Twin Flames and I have just found out (from viewing her blog) he has 'mentored' her & unfortunately and she is now invalidating twin experiences too.

Steve Gunn gave me the best reading Ive ever had- it really helped me to make sense of what was going on he can be slightly arrogant- in a no nonsense sort of way.

9. Keesha Michelle Washington was putting out some brilliant stuff.
    Then Mel Brand started 'mentoring' her and now she writes this sort of stuff...its so sad

Mel seems to have a need to be special -"above the average Joe and Jane"

______________________________________-

So you think youre a Twin flame, are you sureabout that?
    By Keesha Michelle Washington

I think I am about to burst the fantasy bubbles of many Twin Flamehopefuls but I just have to bring another element of awareness inregards to this whole Twin Flame phenomenon for you to consider.See Twin Flame connections are still a very rare connection, andunlike many writings plastered on the internet and in books,YouTube and such, not everyone has a Twin flame! Twin Flameshave a very special purpose, especially during this point in history.They also have special qualifications and characteristics that is frankly, a cut above the average Joe and Jane.

10. Hello Everyone,
    Glad to join this forum and see all of the wonderful things you have to say about twin flames and relationships. Can't wait to see more.:hello:
    Namaste,
    Nicole & Mel
    www.twinflames.ca

11. there was a girl when i was younger who i used to have all the weird things in common with and we'd have all these strange synchronicities like running into eachother in an international airport at 4am in the morning. fast forward three years and i'd stopped talking to her, had another chance meeting in my hometown, turned out she had just finished her degree at a university i went within an ace of going to in the exact same course as i.

ended up dating her for 18 months, was a great time, we were just both too career driven to stay together and now live on opposite sides of the world.

it's absolutely bizarre, i won't see her or even attempt to keep in contact and then bam, somehow she pops up into my life. honestly, i don't believe in a "twin flame" or soul mate, but my relationship with her is certainly one that makes me wonder.

12. Hi...I've come across your site and videos in the past while looking for answers on twin flames, didn't think you would appear on the City :) Maybe start a new thread?

13. Absolutely Grass City is not exactly what we do. Its merely fun to see what people say about you behind your back. We saw this thread back in 2008 when vesna posted it....now its interesting to see people saying things about us whether its negative or positive. The way we look at it, even if its negative it draws attention to us does it not? So indirectly it lets people know who we are, invokes curiosity if you will and they come and check us out. Thats great! And no we won't spend a lot of time here answering peoples questions as our youtube videos do it all for us:)
    Namaste,
    Nicole & Mel

14. The problem with youtube is that it does not allow for an in-depth conversation, whereas forums are easier to engage an argument, multiple paragraphs rather than one of statements. If you're not posting, and only using this to attract attention to your website then you are by definition spamming.

15. Hi would like to clear some info that this unidentified person has posted up in this forum.First off the article supposedly written here

by Keesha was in fact written by Nicole hibbs and modified and

changed by keesha.Also Keesha at no time now or in the past received any personal mentoring from Mel. Keesha made that statment to help promote herself as a supposed twinflame expert

The only thing that i have done with keesha is 1 personal reading

and 2 friendly personal phone calls. Keesha took it upon herself to listen to all of our radio shows and youtube vides and over the course of time begin to promote herself as a twin flame expert on

the basis of info borrowed and modified from us. We had many people comment to us on many occasions the similarity of material

We chose at the time to say nothing as we knew that a person who

does not come from a place of integrity will not last.

This is not the first time this has happened nor do we think it will be the last.And finally i would say here if you want to say something about us feel free to do so .But at least attempt to get your facts straight before you start spouting bullshit about people

And you are correct about one thing i feel the need to think everyone is special even the party who wrote this crap.

Mel

16. Hi would like to clear some info that this unidentified person has posted up in this forum.First off the article supposedly written here

by Keesha was in fact written by Nicole hibbs and modified and

changed by keesha.Also Keesha at no time now or in the past received any personal mentoring from Mel. Keesha made that statment to help promote herself as a supposed twinflame expert

The only thing that i have done with keesha is 1 personal reading

and 2 friendly personal phone calls. Keesha took it upon herself to listen to all of our radio shows and youtube vides and over the course of time begin to promote herself as a twin flame expert on

the basis of info borrowed and modified from us. We had many people comment to us on many occasions the similarity of material

We chose at the time to say nothing as we knew that a person who

does not come from a place of integrity will not last.

This is not the first time this has happened nor do we think it will be the last.And finally i would say here if you want to say something about us feel free to do so .But at least attempt to get your facts straight before you start spouting bullshit about people

And you are correct about one thing i feel the need to think everyone is special even the party who wrote this crap.

Mel

17. "As my mentor Mel points out, around the time of 1970’s, a special dispensation was bestowed upon the whole of humanity. This dispensation is called the Heart centered awakening facilitated by the energy of Unconditional Love. The awakening heart is simply an acceleration and expansion of the Heart Chakra. This emanation from the heart center also accelerates individual’s spiritual growth and has the potential to magnetize your Divine counterpart, either Twin Flame or Primary Soul Mate. But the most important shift that took place within the human consciousness was that the force of Unconditional Love broke down many of the long held belief systems, superstitions and religious dogmas that drove the choices and created negative conditions in the lives of those walking the spiritual path. We now have a keener ability to discern what higher truth is and the ability to connect quicker with our Higher self. In sum, the heart centered awakening dispensation affords Twin Flames and Soul Mates to vibrate at higher levels consciousness and to be able to grasps higher levels of truth."

This is from Keesha's website-she clearly states mentor.

18. ________________________________________________

Its an expression of anger at the perceived criticism.

Its quite upsetting that Mel and Nicole interpret (and dismiss) another persons opinion as "crap".

19. Lay off the psychedelics.

Nobody can hear your dirty little secrets.

Maybe quite smoking pot for a month and go talk to a counselor.

Don't label me just yet.........

I have had similar thoughts when consuming shrooms on a weekly basis and smoking potent top shelf daily.

I eventually "broke" and I had a mental break down. To keep the details short, at one point there were 6 security guards trying to tackle me as I tried to escape the E.R. in a hospital gown, balls flapping and all. I juked and jived and later my mother ( I was 23) said that they asked her if I was on the football team in high school.