Twilight New LED Grow Lights (Spider Series)

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by mike fayer, Apr 1, 2015.

1. #1 mike fayer, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015
    Hello, everyone, Happy fool's day!

I am here again for some new updating informations of Twilight LED grow lights. Hoping this can be helpful for GC growers. 

You all may be not very familar with Twilight Groups. Let me make a brief introduction.

Twilight Groups is a professional manufacturer specialized in the research,development and marketing of LED lights. Twilight have good performance on heating solutions for powered LEDS, and have abundant production line for a series of LED lights for plant growing and commerical lighting. Twilight are dealing with worldwide business with the Certificates of CE, Rohs and UL, so you can rest assured for the lights' quality.

Twilight have their own development team. Recently, they exploited a new design named " Spider COB LED grow lights", the design is very interesting, I will show the pictures below, How do you think of this? Welcome to tell us your opinion and advise. Any questions, just feel free to contact with Twilight LED.

Spider Family:

spider family is coming1.jpg

One of Spider Series: Spider 04 LED grow light 

spider4s_pk.jpg

spider4S_06.jpg

spider4S_09.jpg

View attachment application2.jpg

Any interest, welcome to contact with Twilight for more detailed information with Spider Series.

2. I ran the twilight Spider COB 432 and it did a realy good job. I was pleased with yield and quality. Considering the low usage of power puts it as a great light.

As soon I harvest I will reconfigure my gardens with 3,000w HPS in one room and 1,800w of LED in the other.

3. Hello, friend, thanks for your support and congratulate to your high harvest.  I am expecting to your next harvest, and share your new setup growing journal here.[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Today is April Fool's Day, Any interesting thing happens on you? 

5. be carfull that the mods dont catch you advertising for free bro, you need to pay to becoming a GC sponsor or what ever its called, think its part of the 420 network.

Nice lights.

Chef.

6. Hello Chef,Thank you for your remind.

We are one of the GC sponsors for a few times. If you pay a little attention to us, You can find the advertisement of Twilight Groups at the flash advertising area. If you see the spider man on the advertisement, that's us.

Lights is really very amazing, [​IMG] this is our newly developed LED grow lights. It's  much better to promote the growth of marijuana. 

Anyhow, Thanks again.  Happy Fool'S Day!!![​IMG]

7. Was just a friendly warnign since i see you dont have the advertisers badge under you avatar :)

I will check ou your lights for sure since im am just deciding what LED to buy at the moment.

Chef.

8. that's good. Hoping ours are suitable for you.

9. I will consider them but leaning towards a Advanced LED unit if i can get money togther if not a Mars Hydro.
    Chef.

10. Thanks for your consideration. But why you lean to Advanced LED and Mars Hydro? I am expected to your sharing on this.

11. Twilight is back again. [​IMG]