Twilight: Final Movie Fucking Sucks

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Green Piece, Jun 8, 2013.

1. She doesn't look attractive in any of the pictures you posted.

2. Honestly, she doesn't turn me on at all.

She's a piss-poor actress at best.

3. id say she's hot no doubt, the movies i never watched past the 1st  which was alright

4. I'm pretty sure they all sucked but I agree I was hoping  to see more of kristen stewart to lol

5. Terrable movie all see is a slut banging a wearwolf an a sparkly vampire.

6. My sister and I used to read the books out loud whilst stoned and laugh our asses off at how poor the writing was. It's so cheesy and corny, at the same damn time.

I've only seen the movies but yes, it's clear that the author is horrible lol.  

For blades who don't think she's hot, maybe these pics will help?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well that picture gave me a chubby...

...the bowl did, not her.

9. Well see still still a 6 out of 10 to me its just her face is like bla .

10. I think a huge part of the problem is that she's only rlly photogenic like half the time, or less lol.  I had to search out some of her best pics for this thread.  Many more pics looked worse lol.  

The exception is the pic of her smoking, bc I agree she doesn't look good at all in that one lol.  I posted it just to show that yes she's a huge stoner and here's proof.  She doesn't look good there bc she thought she was not being watched and photographed.  

I think she looks pretty awesome in all the rest that I posted though.  :cool:

Her face looks kinda "blah" bc she's so shy, introverted, socially awkward, plus a huge stoner lol.  

11. Here:  I decided to write out my alternate storyline for the final movie, since the real final movie was so awful IMO. 

[​IMG]

Context:  Obviously at the end of the 2nd-last-film, Bella had JUST become a real vampire, at the very last few seconds of the film.  She had given birth at the end, to her stupid vampire baby, and just about died in the process.  Turning her into a vampire WHILE she was dying brought her "back to life" as a vampire, the undead. 

OK obviously this puts a lot of suspense on the final film:  Bella is finally a "healthy" vampire, full of strength & vigor, plus she's finally done w/ the pregnancy.  Now that she's a "healthy" vampire, there's much suspense for her to have fun fucking while full of undead energy (since vampires have limitless energy and don't need rest or sleep, so they can fuck as long as they want to).  

The final film does show a few minutes of this, fucking like they're on unmentionables, but it's more IMPLIED than shown.

My version would have as much sex as possible while keeping the rating (PG-13 IIRC).  

[​IMG]

Since vampires have such great sex with their great senses, then my version would have Bella fucking as many places as possible.  Fucking on the beach, in the forests, in waterfalls.  Sex everywhere in the house.

Separate from seeing her get nailed everyplace possible, I'd want to see her doing non-sexual things that are romantic too.  Walking the beaches, hiking mountains, making out in rainforests and exotic locations, etc  

Really that would be my main focus, all above.  It would focus on her romantic and sexual adventures, around the world, as a new vampire.

What do u guys think of my version of the final film?  
    [​IMG]