Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Twigs, stems Horlicks

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by highman8, Mar 8, 2015.

1. I decided to make tea with the twigs and stems that I collected over 30g of weed. Just chuck the sticks in a mug, put a tables spoon of butter on top, put the mug in the microwave for 1 minute then pour hot water over it. Infuse for about 5 mins because I was looking for a tea bag. Guess what, I couldn't find a tea bag. The best thing about using sticks n stems is it floats so can easily pick them with a fork. After picking the mug n about to take a sip, (smells like some creamy herby soup from the microwave butter and the stems.) I saw Horlicks. Put 2 tablespoon and stir it in. Taste amazing. I think it works with those powdered Campbell soup as well as 3 in 1 nestum.

2. So, what happened?