Twenty-three year old man shot dead by police in a marijuana raid

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Nevada420, Oct 1, 2002.

1. I have an extremely hard time believing any of this interview. There is no way that a sheriff would simply throw one of his officers under the bus like that, and admit that there was no basis for them even going into the house. If he actually said that, he basically just guarunteed that officer of a man slaughter conviction.

2. THANK YOU....i couldnt believe no one noticed before i was just a bout post the same thing till i seen your post

3. YOU Should Of Picked 1
    WASTE Those Pigs Time

4. This whole thing has me basically ENRAGED, right now. Even though it did happen a few years ago, its still news to me, and just as heartbreaking. Wtf is up with that cop going "Because of dried weeds, two families are destroyed". BECAUSE of dried weeds? I just think its really FUCKED UP how its being blamed on the marijuana, yet it was already stated that that cop was "overcame with excitement of the moment". Yea, it was the pot, not one of the fucking 10 SHOTS that were fired, douchebags. Also, note that they had prior suspicions, and just HAD to know what was going on in that farmhouse. It just seems like its building into some sort of anti-hippy conspiracy. I personally hope that cop has nightmares for the rest of his life...

I'm going to get an 1/8th tonight and smoke all of it in memory of this truly innocent stoner. FUCK THE MAN!!!

5. Cops almost shot me for holding a blue glass medical marijuana jar...may this man rest in peace, I was shocked to read this and was thinking it could have been me. Truly a trajedy.
    -JACK-

6. this is just disgusting. the murderous pigs were high fiving while they were taking the dead man's friends out. this kind of thing is just a sport for them. it is their form of recreation it would appear. this was less than 5 years ago. I'm in shock, I don't really know what to say. does anyone have any updates on what happened to the pig, if anything?

7. dude, as old as this thread is, i've never seen it. and not to sound like a pussy but it brought a tear to my eye, thinking about this murdered dudes friends and family. and i'm sure (although it's not right) that this is going to make us potheads look even worse. fucking pigs.