Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Twelve Days Left

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stonedraider, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Twelve days left until New Years Eve and the end of my t-break. [​IMG]

Haven't smoked since the 7th due to lack of funds and such, and since I get paid on the 30th I figured what better way to usher in 2012 than to get blazed as fuck. I reckon my tolerance will be more or less none existent by then meaning it should be a memorable (depending on how fucked up I get) evening. [​IMG]

In celebration I thought I'd post twelve things I'm thankful to the beautiful Mary Jane for:

1. Helping me meet new people
    2. Allowing me to get more in touch with nature
    3. Opening my mind to new music, films etc.
    4. Creating many memorable experiences
    5. Making me a more tolerable and accepting person
    6. Alleviating my stress
    7. Giving me something to look forward to on otherwise shitty days
    8. Making sex (and wanking) 10x better than normal
    9. Teaching me life long skills such as how to roll a joint and make bongs
    10. Making me laugh. A lot
    11. Allowing me to see the world for what it really is and not buy into the whole capitalistic western world bullshit
    12. Making me a much more confident and outgoing person

So, twelve days left of not smoking, I hope it'll be worth it. Anybody else thankful to Mary for anything?

Peace [​IMG]