Tweek Meth

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BigDomeDSM, Jan 26, 2009.

1. DOB is nothing like meth.

2. he's trying to make a comparison because the molecule resembles amps in some form. he's just trying to relate. chilll.

3. be careful with that shit dude this shit scared the fuck out of me i will NEVER try meth after seeing this, [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVEulrvBwsA&feature=related"]YouTube - Real Faces of Meth "New" Video[/ame]

4. Around here its point for point.. 10bucks per point, so youre right on point..

i smoked that shit once a few months ago, and havent felt a craving for it or done it again since.. I can see the advantages of perhaps having it ready for a time when i need an energy boost..

remember to give yourself plenty of time to be high and time to crash.. shits notorious for making you high for such a lengthy time..like 6-12 hrs.

good luck be safe.

5. <----------Personally Seen the damage that drug can do to people. Do too ur body as u will, just dont steal from me as others have done.

6. Fuck that shit yo. Meth is fucking disgusting and way to easy to let ruin your life.

7. meth didnt do that to them, they did it to themselves bro.

8. thats the motherfuckin truth!

9. but i can see why everyone says it can ruin someone's life. sometimes willpower isn't enough...
    i would like to say if i ever try meth i would have control but it's hard to say i would :/

10. Yeah I hear that Meth is by far the most addicting drug on earth. Can anyone confirm that?

11. Just one question why judge?
    Not trying to disrespect but I am tired of seeing these posts 24/7.
    It is very obvious people have problems and people get curious and If you have been addicted to a drug like i have been(numerous times) you would be aware that a person who is a complete stranger to you on a internet forum who does not give 2 shits about you is not gonna change your mind or help you quit. That is why I never went to counselors or rehab because if anyone is gonna change my mind to help me quit its either me or the people I love. Peace:smoke:

12. Some good G-funk would be cool.

I could go for a nice fat hotrail right now.

Or a dragon rip off the pooks.

Price is kinda high. although does depend on quality.

Anybody seen large amounts of it?

Most ive seen is 2 oz from my connect.
    Looked like 2 pieces of glass broken off from a window.
    Except much more opaque.

13. meth is where the money is at. if you wanna get rich quick start pushin meth, or so is said. lol

14. for meth, id say even less than moderation. onceinaverygreatwhileeration.

15. you mean once-in-a-blue-moon-moderation. lol

16. #36 own3d421, Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2009
    Tweak is awesome, id suggest railing a line, then smoking some. railing a line(if you don't mind the burn) doesn't even compare to smoking. But if ive got a pook and just feel like chillin a nice bowl works.

edit, Like JohnnyBlunt said, if you wanna take a faaaat hit, google hot rail, that shit gets you there and then some.

17. Damn I looked that shit up, a hot rail sounds so fucking intense.

18. Well.

Think about the best feeling you have ever had.

Meth is better.

Unless you've done meth before. Then it'd be equal.

Dexadrine is nice too.

Definitely the hardest comedown though. Tweaking for even a little while is rough.

19. Tweek is disgusting. It makes me feel that way also, and I've seen it do disgusting things to people (lie, steal, etc). I stay away from tweekers at all costs.

20. personally i love it... once every couple years
    i have seen damage it can do to people/families... i did the shit for 2 months and told the friend i was getting it from to cut me off. she actually quit at that time too... it is an amazing high, too good... but everything in moderation