tweaking light cycles

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by thatcelticsgame, Nov 5, 2012.

1. suppose you have the room light and dark at times chosen to match your personal schedule, and daylight savings comes along so you want to offset it by one hour. let's say it's 12/12. a single 13/12 or 12/11 in the mix shouldn't cause a problem, right?

but suppose you wanted to change the offset (effectively, time zone) by more than an hour? i'm guessing it would be advisable to spread this transition over several days with a daily adjustment that is some fraction of an hour. is there a rule of thumb for that?

2. Well, I think I would just go ahead and do a light adjustment. I try not to sweat the small stuff, a few off color leafs, minor light changes, ph slightly off etc. Cannabis is extremely resilient. As long as the shock is not too great they will be just fine.

3. I'd just tough it out till next cycle and that's what I am doing.

And have always done. I don't thin it's really worth the gamble. If u do I'd go with less light than more.

4. well the light now turns on about 30 min before returning from work instead of 30 min after, which since sunday has caused slight uneasiness.

5. How many weeks r u into flower and how long do u plan to flower for?

6. Why are you tripping about a half hour?