twas a crazy twisted day

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Oct 1, 2005.

1. well today i decided to do a lil dxm just to see how it effected me after not doin it for about 6 weeks, so i went to eckerd, pealed the security sticker off the back off one bottle of cough gels and stuffed it in my pants and paid for the other one and the lady carded me n shit n was tellin me that it is now illegal to get high off of robitussin and you can get arrested for it.... i dunno, n i dont really wanna find out, i've been pulled over on 80 robitussins n they just asked me why i was so calm as if i was supposed to be scared of the police. but yea i dunno, is robitussin illegal to get high off of now or sumthin? shit is fuckin crazy.... wats even more crazy is that at 7 oclock my friend made me leave his house cuz some bitch was comin over n he wanted to be alone with her, which is understandable, but its not to fun to be trippin ur nuts off and then get dropped off at a school by your house and just sit in the middle of the field in a delerium thinking your surounded by a plywood box and hearing people calling your name when theres nobody around..... when drugs start effecting me like that i realize that delerium is a sign of death and i aint tryin to have that happen.....

2. Yo Neg, man, I'm pretty sure recreational use of dex is still legal, I knwo some places card you now, but I'm still 99% sure its legal for recreational usage. Haha, back in the day I remember being in the McD's by my house putting all our robos on the table and just downing them with the free water they gave us, didn't even get kicked out.

But then I got kicked out of the gas station, didn't even do nothing, damn.

3. Naw man. It's not legal anymore. In my state, you have to be 18 to buy anything containing DXM. Kids just can't get ahold of drugs like they used to. LoL

4. the thing i dont understand is y the hell do they still leave the dxm products out on the shelves instead of puttin em behind the counter, haha cuz cigarettes damn sure aint right on the shelf..... all thats doin really is sayin "if your 18 buy me if your not steal me"

5. haha, steal me, that gave me a chuckle...man negligent ive never said anything but u have the best little icon fuckin thinkg BLING BLINGS CRACKPIPE HIDDEN IN HIS COLLAR...THIS IS BLING BLINGS CRACKPIPE

6. ^^ haha hell yea bling bling is the shit

but anyway my crazy twisted day turned into an even more crazy twisted night.... i took some sleepin pills to help me passout but instead of doin that it just made me super delerious n i kept thinkin shit like people and objects were places they werent and like i'd try to either grab or touch them to see if they were real and a few times i was seein this dude i work with and i went to poke him in the leg to see if i was trippin face or not (like u can kinda tell its not real, but still ur in that weird confused state where u want to make sure cuz ur half asleep) and i ended up poking my chair that had a pair of jeans on it and it freaked me out n i was like "whoa how the fuck did u get in here"

haha thank god i'm back to reality, i think i'm gonna try to stay here for awhile after that one

7. haha, yeah, u did know sleeping pills make u trip out right? or did u take them to sleep and u tripped and it was completly random? cz thatd be intense

8. haha yea i know that, i used to do the shit on purpose back in the day but i didnt think 4 would have me seein people n shit.... haha my comment about bein back to reality lasted about 4 hours cuz i ate a cut of shrooms haha

9. nice i love mushrooms...negligent i thought u were tryin to stay away from hard stuff now-a-days

10. haha since when are mushrooms hard, i dont believe in hard drugs anyway haha like i dont see heroin or carack or coke bein hard its just somethin different that has more of an addictive potential but i've never really been hooked on any hard drugs cuz they just aint my thing... but i do try to keep shit somewhat limited these days instead of goin all out and blowin myself away haha

11. haha thats good to hear..but what was i thinking...why would i even question mushrooms i love them dearly