Tv

Discussion in 'General' started by Laura5678, May 28, 2007.

1. sorry if there is a thread already about this... Just wanted to know what everyone like's watching on TV when your high or sober I'm really into The Sopranos, House, Daily Show, Simpsons, American Dad, Family Guy, Conan O'Brien just to name a few what about yinz:smoke:

2. Only my roommates own a TV, I haven't had one for about 3 years now.

Rarely, when I watch it. I tune into History Channel, Discovery Channel, Science Channel, The Learning Channel (TLC), National Geographic Channel, History-International Channel and Cartoon Network.

You may call me a nerd. But, I love unbiased programming. :)

3. Simpsons, South park, CSI, Planet Earth, Dog Fights, Unwrapped...

4. Oh yea, like Shroom, mentioned, "South Park."

I watch that online, though. :)

5. yea the Office and South Park are funny. My friend try's to get me to watch CSI I never did though he says its really good I also like Forensic Files, Sanford and Son and Aqua Teen Hunger Force I'm sure I'm gonna end up thinking of more as the night goes on very high night lol

6. Seinfeld above all else. I'm a channel flipper when I'm high. If I get to a channel and Seinfeld's on, my finger stops. Then Family Guy, stand-up comedy stuff, and Miami Ink's a cool show too.

7. Chip, once again, you remind me of myself. "Seinfeld." How can you ever top that show?

Totally agree and LOVE that show. Brilliantly written and acted out.

8. How can you not love a show about nothing?

9. Chip, I'd rep you again, if I could. :)

10. My favorite show is The Wire.

South Park, Simpsons (the first 12 seasons), Curb Your Enthusiasm, Seinfeld, Oz, Arrested Development

11. House, Seinfield, Weeds, South Park, The Simpsons, Futurama, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, That 70's Show, American Dad shows about Haunted Houses and shit, nature programs, shows about reptiles <3's lol, and The Drug Years and all those drug shows :D

12. Come on T.v to stoners is like what steroids is to athletes LOL:p... But anyway the shows I like watching is

Cartoon Network:Shin Chan;Inuyasha;Aqua Teen Hunger Force;Morel Orel;Home Movies;Sealab;Squidbillies;Samurai Champloo and the Boondocks... and thats just Adult Swim...Billy&Mandy;Courage the Cowardly Dog;KND and Ed Edd & Eddy

Nicklelodeon: Rugrats;Avatar;Fairly Oddparents;Ned Declassifeid;Rocko Modern Life and Invader Zim

G4:X Play;Star Trek TNG;

Disney:Boy Meets World;Dave the Barbian;

FOX: Simpsons;American Dad; Family Guy;War at Home(real funny show)

MTV:Adventures in Hollyhood;Human Giant;

Comedy Central:Drawn Together;South Park;Halfway Home;

And last but not least dont forget Animal Planet;History channel;Discovery Channel

Oh and how could I forgot VH1'S mind numbing soul sucking celebreality shows and there Fabled Flavor of love series thats killing the market GO FLAVOR FLAV(tHIS BOYS MAKING GUAP FOR REAL)