(TV) The Freak Brothers 2020

Discussion in 'Stoner Movies & Documentaries' started by Vee, Dec 3, 2021.

1. #1 Vee, Dec 3, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2022

25mins.Full. The Freak Brothers Season1 EP 0:After smoking a magical strain of weed and falling
    into a 50-year slumber, the Freak Brothers and their outspoken cat awaken in the 2020s
    and attempt to adjust to the bizarre rat race of modern times

Based on the classic underground comic The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers created by Gilbert Shelton, The Freak Brothers are the original Cheech and Chong. Back in 1969 when the Freaks weren't hanging out at Woodstock, they were dodging the draft, dodging the Narcs and dodging steady employment. But after smoking a magic strain of weed, laid-back Franklin, paranoid Phineas, man-child Freddy, and sardonic Kitty are Rip-Van-Winkled into the future. They wake up 50 years later in their renovated house, which Is now owned by the Switzer family ethnically diverse, certifiably woke "trippin' squares." While the tech-savvy Switzers help guides the Freaks through the rat race of a strange new world, the Freaks - who are unburdened by the baggage of modern life - help the family embrace the values of a simpler time

still just as funny as the 1970s comics and with a surprisingly deep story ...lol

Stoner Value - High

NEXT EPISODES1.E5 Bo-Freakien Rap-Sody Sun, Dec 5, 2021

2. Yeah man I member those guys, man
    I think we played with them before, man
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. This is so funny. I still have a lot of Freak and Cat comix. I love this series, it is both clever and funny. S01E02 is a parody of Back To The Future. The plant growing out of Freddie's bum is just bizarro in the extreme.