TV Shows

Discussion in 'General' started by holyrollers, Nov 16, 2007.

1. What are your favorite TV shows? It doesn't matter whether you're blazed or not, just what you enjoy the most. Here are my top 5.

5. House
    4. The Office
    3. Chuck
    2. Heroes
    1. Dexter (Showtime)

2. Oh Idk what order they would be in so I'll just say:

South Park, House, A Haunting, Deal or No Deal, Scrubs

there are more, which involve like the history channel and such, but I'm sure no one watches them lol

3. seriously, the history channel, animal planet, discovery, all those channels are sick to watch when you smoke

its like im smoking and learning at the same time....:eek:

my list
    futurama
    boondocks
    dirty jobs
    mythbusters
    how its made
    modern marvels
    south park
    ice road truckers
    weeds (not lately)
    cops
    americas most wanted
    maybe family guy if nothing else is really on...

4. I watch those like, every day LOL And yea it is like an educational experience. I can watch the history channel all day everyday till the end of time and be chill with it :) I watched some really cool thing not too long ago about graves and cemeteries around the world it was cool

5. My Name is Earl, Scrubs, Last One Standing, Human Weapon, Chuck, Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia, South Park, Friday Night Lights, The Office... Yeah, those are the ones I try to watch weekly.

6. I don't really have favorite shows, just favorite channels, which are:

Discovery Channel
    History Channel
    Comedy Central
    Food network
    MSNBC
    NBC
    Cartoon Network

There's a new show on Cartoon Network called chowder, which for some reason I find absolutely hilarious.

I kind of think I'm insane though, because I'll watch food network not for recipe ideas or to actually cook what their making, rather it's just because I like watching people cook.

7. hate to add another one, and some might laugh at this

but fosters home for imaginary friends is a really good show, it may be seem like a little kids show, but its a tripped out adult show that is disguised as a kids show

i love that show:cool:

8. Totally forgot about it's always sunny, such a good show. If it weren't on FX so many more people would watch it.

If you guys can download shows though, definitely download Dexter, it's such a great show. Basically, it's about a guy who has this compulsion of murdering bad people. Oh yeh, and he works for the Miami PD.

9. SEINFELD SEINFELD SEINFELD SEINFELD and uh...SEINFELD

10. OMG I love that show, I can't believe I forgot it.

I also watch MASH and Walker Texas Ranger everyday with my dad, it's been our tradition since I was like born :p

11. holy shit, how could i not remember to put this in either

its not a show but relates to a channel

The History Channel

THC?!

continue on as normal:)

12. lost, the x-files, it's always sunny, ice road truckers, my name is earl, kid nation

13. National Geo, Planet Earth, Blue Planet, Arrested Devlopment, Californication, Dexter, Weeds, Tudors, UFC, Human Weapon

14. You know what's an incredibly underrated TV show?

AFV, America's Funniest Home Videos.

It's like Jackass, but all completely accidental. I enjoy that show more than any other when I'm high.

15. planet earth, south park, robot chicken when it's on, boondocks, heroes

16. South Park, Family Guy, Jimmy Kimmel Live, Conan o Brian, Discovery Channel shows.

17. C.S.I (All 3)
    The Tudors
    The L Word
    Robot Chicken
    The Girls Next Door
    Rugrats
    Golden Girls
    Forensic Files
    True Life
    .......................shit I watch a lot of tv...

18. list:
    LOST
    /list

19. lol i like that channel

20. ah i forgot

Entourage, Flight of the Conchords, and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia