Tv Shows That Make You Feel Weird

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Sweetleaftoker, May 13, 2014.

1. I'll start it off with the show Friends. The settings are just too dreary for me or something I don't know I just feel so weird when I watch the show while really baked.

--Ride the tiger, you can see his stripes but you know he's clean!--

2. If a show has something sad in it I change the channel and get uncomfortable.. idk why

3. Soap operas ( too dramatic ) &  Weird random ass adult swim shows

4. There seems to be a lot of these, just fuckin nonsensical shows on Adult Swim. They're fuckin lame and I never understood why most of them are so popular.

5. Agreed I think adult swim is just a joke to them.. it's cartoon netowrk so I'm sure they have money to fuck around haha

Aqua teen hunger force and a few others are good... squidbillies is decent.

6. Big Bang theory, Seinfeld, How I Met Your Mother

7. Not any particular TV-shows, but I get so embarrassed almost everytime there is romance on the TV, and somebody is about to kiss for the first time. I get all giggly and have to cover my ears.

8. My strange addiction

9. One of the funniest shows imo

10. The Eric Andre show.

11. Tim and Eric awesome show.

Like wtf.

12. all those weird shows on AS are geared towards pretentious retards, i know the fans they're aiming at, the type that still wear rivers cuomo glasses and wool knit caps and tell you with a smirk 'look, if you get it, you get it, if not, hey no big deal'

athf, metalocalypse, squidbillys and superjail are the only good shows..im so burned out on family guy, but american dad still has its moments