TV series/shows to watch while zooted ?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by seshwish, Jan 16, 2014.

1. just finished watching lillyhammer... pretty cool show about an ex-mob guy, relocated to Norway, getting up to old tricks kinda deal. check it out. the main character is played by one of the guitarists from the E-Street Band.

2. Aqua teen hunger force, rick & morty, trailer park boys on netflix, southpark, dragon ball z.

3. Second kroll show. The shit they come up with is brilliant. Rich dicks and too much tuna crack me the fuck up!!

4. There's an American Dad episode i thought was funny sober, i watched it high and i was laughing my ass of all night

5. When I'm smoking alone i like watching breaking bad or the walking dead but when I'm with friends i love watching South Park and we all laugh our fucking asses off lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I love watching The Big Bang Theory when I'm stoned. That's the only TV show I ever watch when I'm stoned ever. Dude, if you get a chance watch the new wizard of oz movie with James Franco while you're stoned. Shit almost brought me to tears it was so beautiful and bad ass at the same time lol.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Not a series or tv show exactly, but if you go to youtube and type in "this is not happening playlist" there is about 25 videos. It is stand up comedians telling stories that make them think "this is not happening". There are fight stories, overdose stories, etc. It is great.

Here is one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLD7nPL1U-R5qsyLTu7bJsMNX5mbgbWlN8&v=6sQQlqZiBEM&feature=player_detailpage

8. i'm watching dexter right now pretty high. but my to main squeezes are south park and its always sunny

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Prison break is amazing when you're high.

Just wait until you learn Stevie's darkest secret. And fuck yes, that's the season where Kenny says some hilarious shit about a bird bath and AIDS.