Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tutti Frutti

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Nugs, Sep 21, 2008.

1. anyone ever had this strain?

If so, how was it: was it indica/sativa

smell, taste, look etc

thanks in advance for any info

2. [​IMG]

thats tutti frutti

3. Smells amazing, tastes amazing. the name says it all, it tastes fruity, like fruity pebbles or fruit loops. definately one of my favorite strains. and i could be wrong but i think it's a hybrid strain.

4. thanks man, my boy just picked up a quarter so I'm looking forward to smoking some soon.

and blazeitup, haha that was creative

5. definately dude. It's amazing shit like i get giddy just thinking about it. It soooo good. enjoy :D

6. ... No wonder it took so long for MMJ to become accepted by the medical community. You got stupid names like tutti frutti and you expect people to think of it as a serious pain reliever!:D

7. #7 uncleet, Sep 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2008
    I had it on saturday.
    I was very badly tripped and my friend whitey'd of off about 4 spliffs.
    Strong with a stronger sense of euphoria than most other strains.
    Good shit.

EDIT- The trip was brilliant, by badly i ment strong.

8. i know a guy that grows tutti frutti i used to buy ounces from him but his house got raided and the cops took it all i fortunately ended up with 1 male plant before the raid and cross bread it with a nice purple haze. tutti frutti is the shit . these wierd breads are always in cali and i end up smokin them. but tutti frutti is one to remember thats for sure