Tutor's Automatics grow on organic steroids! Updates & Pics!

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by sextutor, Sep 10, 2010.

1. #1 sextutor, Sep 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2010
    :cool:Hello GrassCity!

It is I and I have returned a newly experienced grower. After gaining alot of knowledge from my first grow, i have expanded and run quite a few number of grows never quite being able to enjoy my smoke due to incompitent rippers. But at last, i feel confident and have the time to document my new experiences growing outdoors organically. I did not care much for the few plants i had in nearby plots as i did see them bloom nicely, but know its only reggies grown into mids at best. I gained incredible knowledge from these grows and was still able to sample some nugs. But they can enjoy them bcuz this season i hav had lots of natures low blows and have found ways to adjust to them. So i have gained more than i have lost this year.

Anyhow i made sum nice seed selections from the Attitude seed co. And got my automatic strains germed just in time for the end of the season. So they should be finishing around the end of this month, maybe beginning October. The automatic seed strains i germed were Gnomo from Kannabia seeds, Easyryder from , and 1 UFO Fruit Automatic that sadly did not survive. Enough of me rambling on... lets get to the specifics

Grow Details
    Medium: 1st group in soiless mix cut with Organic Choice MG, added perlite and EWC. 2nd group in same mix but with added amendments
    Nutes: Veg; Grow Big by FoxFarms, Liquid Karma and Cal-Mag by Botanicare, BioRoot by General Organics, and EWC.
    Flower; GB(In transition), LK, Tiger Bloom by FF's, Cal-Mag and Bloombastic by Atami.

2. #2 sextutor, Sep 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2010
    For those of you who prefer the audio and video:rolleyes: Now im still new at this documentation thing, so bare with me. Its a very amatuer film. And all the information given to you may not all be correct. Ill edit later...........:wave::smoking:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnDw93oOOpg"]YouTube - GnomoEasyGrow 022.avi[/ame]

3. :eek::mad:One hundred and eighteen views and not a single response? Where are you grasscity?!?! Please stop by and leave any comments or suggestions. Id love to hear them. Maybe even some pics of these strains fully matured and the experiences growing them would be great! please stop by folks!!!:devious::wave:

4. I've heard bloombastic kicks some ass.
    Good luck bro :p

5. looking good im curious the kind of product you get from autoflowers

6. the long arm is gonna see those sitting in that open clearing like that... thats not very smart... you kno they be flying around...:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: your gonna end up in the hotel:devious::devious:

7. Hey bakin thanks for stopping by and sorry for the late response. Yes this product is definitely kickin ass now. Doing 3ml of bloombastic this week. Thanks for the luck might be needin some as im not trying to burn her up.:D stop by again soon for some updates!:smoke:

Hey yoctown welcome. I am definitely curious myself. But, I've done the research and I'm sure it says the smoke is still so good you wouldn't be able to tell the difference if u smoked some unless someone told u it came from an autoflowerin:smoke::D strain. Deffinitely look out for my soon to come updates.:wave:

Hey Jones thanks for your concern buddy. You kno i was aware of that but im just chancing it now. Got maybe 4-5weeks left???? I guess i thought i was going to fill up that whole area at first and i went too crazy with the machete.:smoking: lol But since this is a short time span and its comin to an end here soon i guess were just gonna knock on wood till then. I did move half of them to a different spot tho where i didnt chop up all my surrounding vegetation:) stay tuned.....:cool:

8. #8 sextutor, Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2010
    A nice couple of close ups on the Easyryder buds....
    GnomoEasyGrow9-22-10 038.jpg

These next two are blurry but i uploaded anyways
    GnomoEasyGrow9-22-10 046.jpg

And this is to show that all is not always perfect as i had dripped a lil of my Ortho max insect killer concoction on some leaves as i was sprayin the area. I walk in there with a spray bottle every so often cuz i always have to walk through huge nasty spider webs. I hate them things so sprayin it down after rains is of importance.
    GnomoEasyGrow9-22-10 043.jpg

Attached Files:

9. Dead ass city....:mad:

10. #10 transistor, Sep 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2010
    looks good how much of nutes of each one are you useing for flowering i all ways wondered about ferts and auto flowering strains looks good happy harvest

11. Haha got that right. You should get this moved to outdoor grow journals, way more responses there

12. Right on man....didnt even know i was in the wrong section. So this is where everyone is at lmao

13. #13 sextutor, Oct 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2010
    Updates! Not that there is anyone reading this anymore:confused::confused: so i will make this a picture and movie journal. Enjoy!:hello:I start watering with plain water on Wednesday and then my short Gnome strains will the first ones to get it!:eek::rolleyes::D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Py-sMvQQ3g]YouTube - EZ&GnomeGrow[/ame]

* The plant i rotate the camera around is the best and only Ezryder grown with absolutely no stress and the Bloombastic must have been started right on time with her because this EZryder has the most denses and biggest calyxes then all the rest of the Ryder's. And is easily the biggest of the Ryder's. The night before this video was taken it drizzled and so i have learned to visit my plot close to after the rain. I found no less than 20 small snails and each "big" plant took 10-15 min to overlook for them non paid customer pothead suckers! Hope to get sum better macro shots of the trichomes soon....

14. Im really dissapointed in ya GC! I go out of mah way to bring a camera to my plot and spend an hour out there, most of it spent on gettin video and strugglin with these macro's... And its all for you!!!! And no one seems to notice....:confused: Anyways, here's the latest:

Presenting our best Easyryder....
    GnomoEasyGrow10-05-10 008.jpg

Not close enough???;)

Holy Bloombastic heaven!!:eek::eek::D
    GnomoEasyGrow10-05-10 024.jpg

Nature at its best.....:cool:
    GnomoEasyGrow10-05-10 037.jpg

Please leave sum feedback!!! :poke::poke::wave::smoke:

:gc_rocks:

Attached Files:

15. Buuuump!!! Cmon GC!!!! Give mah ladies sum lovin :love: ;) :D :wave:

16. the second picture at the very bottom with the moth:hello:

17. Thanks Joker! I always try and take bout 5 shots of my specimens before pickin out the best one's to post up on the city! Thanks for stoppin by + Rep for that one! And best of luck on your grow:D:wave:

18. #18 sextutor, Oct 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2010
    Please add to the positive vibes and + Rep me if you like the grows and pictures. I will try and get more trich shots! Does anyone know how to post the full size pics on the page so u can see the power of the pixels! Please help me out GC! :):wave: Thanks again to everyone that contributed with some feedback.

:gc_rocks:

19. very nice grow bro:cool:

20. Heya Sexy, those girlz are looking good! :hello:You shouldn't have any trouble letting them go until ripe. :D I wish I lived in S. Florida, I love Florida!
    I think growing the auto's was a masterful move, good going. :smoke: