Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[Tutorial]How to take macros with any cell phone!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Genith, May 10, 2010.

1. #1 Genith, May 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2010
    Thought I'd share this with you guys! This is probably the wrong place to post it but I figured peps in the Stash Jar would benefit from it the most.

What you will need is an old DVD player and the tools to open it. I used one of my broken Xbox(original).This WILL render you dvd player/drive useless.
    Super Macro Your Cellphone Camera With A DVD Lens | DIYPhotography.net

Here are some macros I took with my 5MP cell phone (backflip), no flash.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/597316-houston-dankity-dank-gram-skywalker.html

Here is a dime. I was half asleep when I put the text in the picture, its suppose to be the other way around :p
    [​IMG]

Disclaimer: I'm not responsible for you hurting yourself. Be careful when doing this and make sure there is no power being supplied to the dvd drive!

2. Good post! Ill be sure to use this in the future.

3. thats ingenious dude

4. Yup yup, I was blown away by the quality! It would be cool to see this sticked here since everyone LOVES macros of bud, but thats just my opinion.

5. dont you have tht picture backwards

6. Yeah, I was half a sleep when I put the text in and didnt want to go back to change it and re-upload it.

7. haha thats epic, ill have to remember that when my ghetto camera that still barely works fails on me... but somehow its still pumpin out some good macro shots

8. an Easier way.. Get a magnifying glass and put it infront of the phone.

9. [​IMG]

10. dun na na na na inspector gadget dun na na na na duh naaaaaaaa dun na na na na inspector gadget

11. Shameless bump!