Tussionex?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by eugoogolizer, Oct 15, 2009.

1. so i just found a bottle with an oz in it from like 2004 anyone have any experiences from it? how is it

2. good shit, especially with no tolerance

3. Its cough syrup with hydrocodone which is an opiate and willl FUCKYOU UP MANNNN. Look up hydrocodone doses on erowid.org cause we cant talk about them here. Have fun with that shit, so much better then the codeine IMO

4. IDK man I wouldn't recommend it.

I was taking the trash out and my sis was throwin sum old ass yellow tuss w/ codeine and I served my self a duce and dipped like 2 sweets in the bottle and that shit had me straight mellow.

but the next moring I pucked that syrup up and had the worst hangover ever, the only thing that made me feel better was some purple smoke - cured my headache in seconds.

5. Yes it easy to throw up after taking opiates with a low tollerance. But trust me I've taken almost every prescription opiate and thrown up countless times and I'll say its still worth it because as soon as you throw up you feel 200% better and your high just gets more awesome. You should just try it and make your own assumptions, dont let us tell you how a drug will affect you.

6. ill probably be splitting the bottle with my friend and ive done hydrocodone twice before but only 15mg half an oz i think is 30

7. I'm pretty sure that's what the OP was looking for by making this thread....

8. Good shit indeed. Especially with a bowl and a few brews.

9. have a dandy time

10. #10 eugoogolizer, Oct 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2009
    also-does it matter that its from 2004? it was kept in a closet in the prescription bottle..