tussionex/xanax/klonopin/alcohol mix

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by thedredgfan, May 22, 2009.

1. I have drank 4 ounces of the yellow tussionex, 3mg of xanax, 4mg of klonopin, and 2 rum and cokes....cloud 9 and then some!!:cool:

2. Pretty dangerous.

3. not really there all downers seems fine to me

4. Ever heard of respiratory depression?

5. Oh oh oh, I have! Not really sure about the tussionex but hopefully the OP has a decent tolerance to benzo's to be combining alcohol. God knows I've mixed 8mg with liquor and it's never turned out good no matter how high my tolerance was at the time. I lived but there are plenty of times I have been unresponsive due to that combo.

6. sounds heavenly. wonder how much stupid shit your gonna have done when you snap out of it.

7. dumbest thing I have done so far was to watch the curious case of benjamin button. I dont know if its cos I'm this fucked up or did that movie just seem way tooooo fucking long. I have a really high tolerance to everything and this is just a tip in the bucket compared to some of the stuff I've done. All drugs have been taken over a 3 hour period too. Not like I took them all at once, I kind of built my high up as I went. NOw just throwed watching south park!!!

8. i dunno who you are or what you came fore but

please,

someone give the man a medal.

no seriously.

*slow claps*

9. Dude I think my doctor is so old and senile sometimes. I just got my 50 count 1mg klonopins like earlier this week on monday well he sent in a fax to get them filled again last night. So right now I have like almost 85 kpins and get another in 50 in two weeks. Unless he does the same thing. The pharmacy people were eyeing me hard thought.

But anyways dont have to go to work until aroun 4 so I'm going ot pour up 2 ounces of tussionex in a sprite and take 4mg klonopins under my tongue with a few cigarettes and alien vs predator. lol

10. Be careful with that man opiates and benzos is dangerous enough but throwing alcohol in there is asking for trouble.

11. be safe man, mixing tussinex and xanax/klonopin is really dangerous, adding in the alcohol makes it even worse...you're from texas mayn, don't die too young like all these texas rappers.

12. no alcohol today or xanaxl Im out of bars. So just a couple ounces of tussionex and a few of my 1mg kpins. Thanks for the ocncern guys thats what I like about tihs board. :D

13. seriously