Tussionex & Weed.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by x G R E E N, Oct 1, 2009.

1. Hello.

As you can tell this is one of my first post. I am a 18 year old freshman in college and i have been smoking weed on and off for about 5 years now. And now being in college it seems like i am smoking alot more. Recently i have been wanting to try codeine cough syrup. (for making lean & dipping a couple blunts). I went to the doctor and ended up get a bottle of cough syrup called tussionex suspension, it is an expensive, good tasting, gold liquid. from the research i have done it seems like this is just a weaker version of cough syrup that doesnt have any codeine in it. but im not sure.

So im just trying to see if anybody here has done this stuff?
    Has anybody made lean or dipped a blunt in this liquid gold?
    What is the high like?
    How long does it last?
    And anything anybody else know about this stuff.

Thanks.

2. Tussionex Pennkinetic contains Hydrocodone and Chlorpheniramine. It is the strongest cough syrup that I am familiar with. It is not "weaker" than other syrups containing codeine; it is in fact much stronger. It is time-released, so it lasts a LONG time, However, Chlorpheniramine is extremely toxic in high doses. It can cause all sorts of problems up to and including death at large doses. Be careful how you dose this medicine.

Please do not waste tussionex by dipping a blunt in it. If you want to mix sprite and a jolly rancher in it to be cool like a rapper, that's fine, but it doesn't add anything. Hydrocodone and weed go very well together.

3. thanks dude.

4. Not a problem, I strongly recommend doing a google search to research how people take this medicine. I can't give you dosage advice here, but I also don't want you to start bleeding from the eyes (literally) from taking WAY too much. You don't sound like someone who abuses opiates regularly, so I doubt you could handle that high of a dose anyway, but it's still better to be safe than sorry.