Turtle neck

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mr Skinner, Apr 17, 2004.

1. I was cut and I am glad. Who ever did it did a shitty job though. The way I look at this subject. A guy who is not circumsized is like a girl with a meaty labia. It is just disgusting and serves no purpose. Don't tell me it's more sensitive. I bet I am more sensitive than any man in here. It tickles like hell when I get head. Which can be annoying trying to hold in being all giggle and laughing.

2. got cut when i was 9, regretted the decision ever since

3. Uncut, and I think way too freaking big of a deal is made about it. As I understand, the majority of American males are circumsized (~75%). There are some health effects to it (lower probability of transferring STDs and HIV, in particular, but NOT as a replacement to condoms). Is it necessary? HELL, NO. The proper materials to do it weren't always around.

Speaking from personal experience, the "sensitivity" aspect of being uncut is only partially true. Pressure is more easily felt but when it comes to sex, orgasm doesn't come any more quickly. It's happened more often that I got desensitized and didn't finish--I actually haven't had a full orgasm from sex yet, though I've given multiples to the (ex-)girlfriend.

4. What about curved down?

5. UNCUT here

i havce an uncut ,, and i do not nut in 2 secs. actually i usually last around more than 30 mins evberytime since the first time i fucked.
    that bullshit about smegma is bullshit. lsat time i had smegma i was a 4 year old still shitting my pants. as long sa you wash ur dick regularly , smegma is nonexistant.

6. It started out as a jewish custom, because we all know how obsessed various religions are with genital mutilation. But over the millennia, it's evolved into something done not only for cosmetic reasons, but for the cleanliness/health benefits as well. Personally if it wasn't for the fact that you're much less prone to dick cheese and infections if you've been circumcised, then I'd be pissed that someone mutilated my genitals all because of some ancient and ridiculous superstition that is the product of the judeo-christian mind virus. But as it is, it serves a practical purpose, so meh.

7. its so stupid. you know how i can turn my uncircumcised dick into a circumscribed one?

move the fucking foreskin down. done.

jackin off with it owns btw. sucks for you.:rolleyes:

8. UNCUT here. what i always wondered to myself is how do cut people masturbate without a foreskin, it must be so much less enjoyable. dont really wanna know, just wondered about it.

9. I like penis. Doesn't matter to me either way.

10. I'm uncut and I feel bad for those who are cut. It's just sad. We also used to cut the clitoris off of women for the same reasons. Don't feed into the lies about keeping it clean, it's solely so sex isn't as pleasurable. Also, the only reason circumcision is appealing to some women is because they become comfortable with they're used to seeing. I personally think circumsized manmeat looks fuckin gross

11. My guy is uncut. And I like that. :)

12. I feel very uncomfortable that the OP is named Mr Skinner... kiddin