Turtle neck

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mr Skinner, Apr 17, 2004.

1. :rolleyes: lol...im uncut and very clean...:cool:

2. i am uncut. i seem to remember asking my mom when i was very young if i was or not(lol i was a little kid how was i supposed to really know anything) and she said i was but yeah i kno what cut and uncut is and definately not. From all that TheHempress has said about it i am glad that i am uncut. and DBW, it is a shame he was so dirty, i guess he did not shower on a daily basis(gross)

there are those of us around the good ol USofA that are clean haha :smoke:

ADD: Lucky your P.O VVVVVV

3. Rofl, I don't have a penis...so I don't have to worry about being "cut" or "uncut"....:D

4. It's great having foreskin!

5. i think mine got fucked up or i was born like this

my penis hole is an inch wide when i pull my skin back u can see the inside of my dick

6. Everything said above is so un-true I want to cry. I hope someone circumcized my child without asking sue them for millions

7. could be hypospadia. lol, you can't post a picture but google it. I've got two holes actually, one right next to the other where my frenulum should be.

8. ill check, dont wanna see fucked up dicks, but if i have to to find out if i have it , i guess i will

and are u a virgin? any problems with the 2 holes

9. i'm uncut and proud :cool:, and circumcision is why we need to annihilate religion :devious:.

as for dick cheese, ever heard of peel it back and keep it clean? fuckin wash yourself dude! thats just good hygiene.

10. who necroed this thread the last post was from like 4 years ago lmao oh well im cut and it doesnt really bother me just as long as it does the job and feels good then who cares?

11. Just pretend it's discovery channel. Not an iron and no problems with the two holes. They're right next to each other and the top one doesn't work. Instead, all the business cums out the bottom where the frenulum is supposed to be. My foreskin is way longer on top than on bottom. To top this off, I think I have peyroines (banana dick).

LOL, I had a Dr examine me once and was like "Wow, cool and asked all these random questions about it. The exam took a lil longer but I thought it was hilarious.

12. i was cut at birth so i had no say?

13. Some ancient people believed that men had limited amounts of sperm, so they circumcised their children to discourage them from wasting their sperm through masturbation. We know that's not true today, so there's no point in slicing off your child's foreskin.

And yeah, I'm uncut.

14. I have been with uncircumcised & circumcised. Uncircumcised men are so much better in bed. You can't even compare the two. I would never go back to circumcised guys... No offense! After you go uncircumcised you never go back lmao. ;)

15. harsh....thats just flat out penis racism

16. :(

penis racism!

17. Well I wasn't born talking, therefore I didn't have the ability to say "nah.. I think I'll keep it." I think it's gross anyway.

18. #58 homerjunior, Jul 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2010
    It also makes absouetly no sense what so ever since if your uncircumcised you cum a shitload faster and I mean a shitload. Ever peel the skin back and rub the tip not to sound gross but an uncircumcised man is very sensitive in that area.

And why I am here I will ask my most curious question. Is a curvy penis a turn off.(pointing up). Also I have heard a womans G-spot is straight and up perfect for a curvy penis. But I do not believe the internet. Kind of ironic and hypocritical I believe my fellow blades though

19. Haha, circumsision reminds me of the prohibition.

20. yep i was cut at birth but i'm glad