Turns out

Discussion in 'General' started by helloMarketing, Jan 2, 2013.

1. #1 helloMarketing, Jan 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2013
    I'm just shit. They told me the reality of the world. all my friends got fucked by my gf. My gf feed me drugs to manipulate me. Reality of me..... I'm stuck with family still,wondering and making fun off.

Everyone I know has my scroll,my scroll of my future,knowing each step I take.

Cameras! There's cameras! in room no joke! no prof. I'm going crazy?? feed me pcp and my gf brother cum in my dinner plate??

dude trip out weekend before Christmas. I guesse I was on the naughty list

Its funny, turns out I don't really care but the thing that bugs me is that my family,friends,folks all knows me. Wanting to kill me but they hesitate. Tripping the Fuk out man I have to take pills to calm :d not good.

Before Christmas I slept over at my gf,one night I felt cannibol,wanted to eat my skin??? Each bite she feed me food, I felt dizzy, on crack?? (Never tried crack) I felt high each bite,a high feeling that I've never expericing. Have all my friends and family kept drugging me? I was just a fake? Facebook friends post shit up against me??
    wtf??

Reality hit me in the face but it hits like a bitch -.-

Stuck with parents don't know who to trust

I have alot to write o.o not sure if anyone interested cause they don't care or blah. I don't mind though :) peace and love

2. Hey man if you think your shit, well, your shit.

Maybe you should just forget about it and be the ultimate baller.

3. Fuck the world

4. who cares about the bitch?

dont let a female or a male for that matter have that control over you emotionally.. who gives a shit? move on..

5. you sound schizophrenic

6. You might wanna try seeking professional psychological help

7. are you chip chan?

8. [quote name='"thckitten"']You might wanna try seeking professional psychological help[/quote]

dude I was sober until that week...

my tolerance was high

Every time I bugged her she was in her moms room, smelling like vagina from her mouth and drinking coke

she said to her brother, there's milk in there,it was actually water....

9. [quote name='"TinManThaBoyBoy"']are you chip chan?[/quote]

What???

10. o jeez man, just write a list of all the drugs your on

11. [quote name='"theboss723"']o jeez man, just write a list of all the drugs your on[/quote]

Weed,alchohol, beer that's it

I just smoke weed

Are you saying my friends would've of laced it with something?

12. yes..

13. I was totally expecting every comment on this thread to have "WTF ARE YOU SAYING" in it somewhere but guess I'll be the first...

The HELL are you talking about? I'm sure that something must've happened to cause you to feel this way, but... bro, you need some mental help, and you need to stay away from the people causing you to feel this unstable. You're either exhibiting some severe signs of paranoia, or you're surrounded by the most fucked up people on the planet. Either way, a counselor might help.

Oh, or the most likely: Your spelling and grammar are so fucking terrible that I simply have no idea what you're actually trying to say.

14. [quote name='"Kiyohime"']I was totally expecting every comment on this thread to have "WTF ARE YOU SAYING" in it somewhere but guess I'll be the first...

The HELL are you talking about? I'm sure that something must've happened to cause you to feel this way, but... bro, you need some mental help, and you need to stay away from the people causing you to feel this unstable. You're either exhibiting some severe signs of paranoia, or you're surrounded by the most fucked up people on the planet. Either way, a counselor might help.[/quote]

Do you know kind of fucked up people??? Is there certain people who does that???

15. yea man, dont worry, your prob gonna slip into psychosis... maybe weed has brought out schizophrenia... anyway dont kill yourself or do anything stupid, listen to bob maley

16. yea... im gunna go ahead and say get the mental help regardless.. it cant hurt

17. [quote name='"TinManThaBoyBoy"']yea... im gunna go ahead and say get the mental help regardless.. it cant hurt[/quote]

U got it

18. Also is it funny to accept death? People are criticizing me of killing of beating me up and gf related especially.

I mean when I think of it it makes me happy?? That's weird

Seriously... It's weird :d

black bird singing in the dead of night