Turns out 1 is male...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MaDKroniK, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Growing a few plants but one turned out to be male. The one who turned out to be male was my largest plant and most healthy plant.

My question is:

Is there anything I can do with the male plant? I once heard you can turn it into hash oil somehow but I'm not sure. Any help would be appreciated. I just want to make some use of it when I decide to cut it down. :)

2. Males don't really have use for anything... Their THC levels are way too low unless you have 50 males. :(

3. :( Oh well. It was the best looking plant out of all of em... Shit happens though. Thank you very much for help!

4. Some do make hash or other byproducts from males, I've never found doing so to be worth the effort.

You could harvest the pollen so that if you want seeds you can hand-pollinate select budsites enough for seeds but without getting every girl pregnant all over.

Not surprising that the biggest plant turned out to be male, they often (but not always) grow a bit quicker and mature slightly earlier -- the race to pollinate.

5. rope don't they make rope out of males?

6. What the heck you gonna do with a hemp rope... Make a necklace?

7. hahah iono he asked what you can do with it. It was just a suggestion hahah

8. Haha... that's pretty funny! :)