turning down sex

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by underplay, Dec 7, 2008.

1. Am i a dumbass or what? Im so depressed over not having my daugther i turned down a fun time with some bitches last night. I could have gone and gotten my dick sucked but instead i just chose to smoke some dank with myself. FUCK im lame.

2. i personally think that your family should be more important than having sex

3. No, you don't sound like a dumbass. When my son's dad takes our son for the weekend in January, I'm going to be beside myself with worry. Fucking anyone will be the furthest thing from my mind, I know it.

4. you'll have another opportunity sometime

5. you coulda gotten your dicked suckd while smokin dank

6. What makes you think they're not more important? Im going through the courts to get custody of my daughter because her mom did me wrong.

7. Nah, I wouldn't say you made a mistake. Times like that will come again, if you're down about the position you're in (especially yours), it's fine to turn something like that down. You clearly weren't in the mood for fun, since you're at a stressful period in your life.

PLUS, Atleast you got high :p

8. Good for you man. Hope everything works out.

You didn't do anything wrong, I would have done the same thing.

9. id do the same thing........family is the most important thing

10. i can understand being worried or stressed or w/e, but pussy helps alleviate some of those problems...

11. You turned down sex with some bitches b/c you couldn't have your daughter? That must be some relationship you have going with your daughter! Perhaps that's why you don't have her.

J/K :D

12. man i think thats to fucked up to even joke about

back to point: Man i have passed up on a number of times to go hook up with someone. Pussy comes around everyday and if you dont catch on tonight then you can always try again tomorrow. Whats more important is making sure the people around you are ok and taken care of (family, friends good enough to be called family) and then you can go look for some fresh trim. In no way shape or form did you make a mistake here. I salute you for being able to say no

13. nah.... i've been avoiding sex for a couple of weeks now... i keep making plans with my "booty call" and end up blowing her off...

...think i'm going back to who i used to be before my past year or two of fucking w/o feelings

14. Don't feel bad at all. I still feel weird when I turn down some putang, but thats cuz I'm 19 and I dont know ANYONE except jehovas' witnesses that do that. But hey, if it wasn't anyone special, then you weren't missin anything special.

15. hell naw man. its all about the kid. i dont blame you for just wanting to chill and smoke. i bet it gave you some time to think about her too right? I have a friend who has shared custody and I can always tell he's down when he's on his way to take her to her mom, but he's always so happy when he gets to have her for the weekend.

he was implying that you made the right decision bro. like everyone who is a decent person would say, family first, especially your kids.

16. Man its the mormons around here that get freaky freaky, ironically. lol.

17. I wish there was some kinda system so this overflow of sex could pass on to needy individuals :rolleyes: