Turning a mother plant??

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by snowman420meds, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Wow wow wow. Man. Those are looking really nice.
    That flower room is looking FUUULLL up man.

Great work.
    I just installed a new dwc unit with some little plants I got from a friend. They where all almost dead.

And my mother turned herm on me. I think I told you that.

Here some pics of my latest adventure. Just put them in today before school!

Attached Files:

2. Good to hear from you thought i lost you out there. ....life can be hard if ur not on 100% up on ur game;)

3. Yeah man. Haha. Nope small set backs aren't going to keep me from the main goal. Haha.

4. Kinda hard to see but i know wut that Is. ..for clones or growing thru bloom?I'm doin all my internet on my phone or sum times ipad when ol lady ain't using it

5. Good to hear...I like people that have goals very important to set goals ...its good for the soul

6. All good man. Just at school on my phone. Haha. I'm the plants I where given had a severe nute lock out. The leaves where almost white haha, but now they are looking really green and getting some bush up, and it's only been two days!!

7. Haha gud shit man keep it up...wut u go to school for?

8. I'm studying production horticulture. Mainly hydroponic farming. Like tomato, lettuce all that sort of thing.
    I want to build out door hydroponic units for people that live in small complexes like apartments , town houses that sort of thing.

An also grow my own weed haha.
    It's my first year so I'm still learning. Actually second week of my first year haha.

9. Wow that's cool ur learning the right way to do an use things..

10. That's wuts up...so you must be about 20-25 yrs old...Man wish i was that young knowing wut i know now...probably try to take over the world...haha

11. Hey have you ever made a mum from a seed?

12. I'm gonna find out what that's like real soon!! I hope it works well:)

13. I got sum speed from all over the world crazy strains...I've grown seeds many many times but marry a mum from one...input need input lol

14. Opps that came out wrong...haha.....seeds not speed...lmfao

15. Yeah man. I have my original mother was from seed and she was very very happy. I didn't germinate her. But I did keep her!!

16. I have sum Querkle an Green Crack seeds from a breeder friend from Santa Cruz i got yesterday..i think its time to change strains again..

17. Just not happy unless I'm growing sum kind of purple

18. Haha. I hear ya man. I struggle to get anythjng other than bag seed. Sativa x haha. But I have been looking into some seed banks and I will be hitting them up very soon I only want to order once so I will be keeping two or three mothers from seed.

19. Wisely spoken...don't know how u feel bout it i could send u sum seeds on "GP" if u feel Ok about it??Put sum thought into it an let me know no hurry...got seeds a lot of them more than i can plant in life time;) plus i grow clones haha.. but i like to run a whole run of just seed the perfect plant no traits of the mum. .."pm", bugs that kinda stuff...

20. Does a clone make a good mother plant for future grows?