Turning a mother plant??

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by snowman420meds, Jan 19, 2013.

1. This Is first indoor mom turning..she goin to give but not even a 1/4 of the outside one..i always chop em down..everyone says waste of time an money but when money an time doesn't matter wut the f...

2. So true man. Everyone has always told me to chop em down. But why? Unless you don't have space. But then if that was the case I would rather, flower my mum. Let the clones veg for longer and get a bigger yield from the offspring!

I love learning I just suck it all up. And hopefully one day I will be pushing up fat girls like you!!

3. If you enjoy doing it you will do best an enjoy the learning process of cultivation an soon you see your bbw in whole new light u can read them you tell wut they need by reading the leaf..i like to run on the edge of leaf burn just barely lil white..runing mix in middle bloom an last weeks as high as plant will let using ppm so don't go to high..i seein just how far can push her..and sumtime i take easy on them..you have to know the plant you might be amazed at wut the plant will do.I've growing sum colas indoors bigger than a mans leg.unfortunately I'm in picture so do think i should post..wut u think..

4. Nah man. Don't post. It's safer that way. I'm already so paranoid about being in GC. But hey. I figure I'm not a large scale grower so, why would they want me haha.

But it's better to be safe then sorry.
    So since the untimely death of my mother I have been lsting one of my clones.
    Strange things are happening haha.
    Getting really bushy and freak looking, but that's what I want. Colas the size of a mans leg. Haha awesome.
    I'm not big in feeding to many nutes to my plants. But just because I haven't quite got a handle on pps levels and what not.
    I know I'm studying horticulture yeah yeah, but I haven't quite got to hydroponics. And I have always grown outdoors. This is my first I door grow. So I am growing in an organic soil.

I heard that I shouldn't really be feeding my plants to much in soil.
    Do you know??

5. You can do you load your soil up with nutes before u plant in it?sum soil has sum stuff in it i like growing in cubes the best, plants grow so much faster an bigger its amazing soil seems so much slower in cubes u see results everytime u turn light on..

6. I do load up my pots. With nutes. But only for the initial transplant. Ill take my latest little one out and snap some happy snaps for ya. Maybe you might have some tips. :).

7. U have to be careful in soil its easy to burn plants its a must to keep ph of soil in proper range. Do have to worry about in cubes they r always ph prefect an if they get loaded with build up just flush with tap water... with soil u get load u flush you have to retreat soil with bennificals u flushed out...lot of people don't do that..

8. I don't do that. Not indoors. I haven't. To be honest I didn't even think about it.

I do check ph of the soil it seems fine now. But great point. Putting back in what I take out. It's just common sense. That I slipped up on.

9. Alright so I'm not going t bomb u with pics. But here is my first REAL attempt at lst. Not sure if you can see what's happening but the top of the plant is forming strange looking leaves.

Attached Files:

10. I don't have a lot of exp. N lsting.but those babies they r babies..they look really good how old r they,wut strain r they wut Did you do to them they look fine the funny leaf is probably from wut Lil bit of stress from lst..an being so young

11. Ok the pic finally expanded thats wut my grape apes looked like when they started

12. Heres plant in wk4 under 1000 hps the Lil one Is straight from rooted right into bloom its now wk3 the stock Is as big as my finger as you can see my bloom room has many stages..just started 5 more today from 6 wks of vegg.

ForumRunner_20130128_151720.png

ForumRunner_20130128_151808.png

ForumRunner_20130128_151839.png

13. moms make great flower plants. They "want" to flower, its like not smoking for a long time. When you finally do, its "GREAT"!

14. Was testing the Lil one I'm going to start a few trays of "sea of green"..I've done a few times w/ insane results..it takes 220 babies under one light. ..an 1oz a plant..since:)

15. Opps meant. ..sick damn spell correction

16. Yes it Is great like wake & bake..

17. Molasses feeds the micro organisms on the soil and in turn the micro organisms break down nutrients into a bio available form that plants can utilize! Basically it keeps the micro heard happy, healthy and abundant which in turn gives your plants a steady supply of bio available nutrients!

P.S. Masturbation is overrated. . .get a woman!!!!! That's what I say! Got me a great one too!!!!! Peace! :)

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

18. People r funny...

19. No, molasses is not the same as botanicare sweet. Sweet is derived from magnesium and sugar cane and is loaded with a lot of other nice things not found in molasses like esters (except for sweet raw) and such. molasses is not great for hydro setups but sweet is perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

20. Thank you Mike "sweet" Is very good stuff...its loaded with good stuff