Turning a mother plant??

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by snowman420meds, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Here they come...pix lights off / lights on..kind pain on phone lol got more comin. Hang right this Is blue dream...an ..grape ape.

2. Last Is the old lady she out of control just let her do her thang...lol she got that comin she's been very good to me..lol

3. You guys getem'... wut u think not bad for old man...been doin this for bout twenty yrs...

4. Very last picture "purple sour D" growing from seed it has hollow stems very strange..hybrid..

5. Wow. They are all very nice BBW's haha
    Man. I can't wait until I have the experience that you have.
    20yrs is OG status haha.
    Right now I'm studying horticulture.
    Looking at getting into hydroponic farming.
    Then hopefully I want to move to the states where I can grow for a shop. Or something. I don't know how it quite works over there tho.

6. An "sweet" works brother just look wut it contains... it gives the plant sugars that it does produce on its own but if it already there the plant can put its energy into flowering therefore producing very large buds :) ..that Is the goal Is it not...

7. I wood love move to aussie an teach my experiences i have pictures journals from almost the whole time I've been in the garden..lol

8. Yeah. It's a strange argument man. I'm with you. I think that what you are saying is very true.
    From why I have learned anyway.

I guess it's just the same argument 18/6 or 24/0.
    I personally go 20/4. Because its right in the middle haha.

9. Do they advertise jobs in the states for qualified horticulturists to work in the medicinal shops??

10. Yeah man they everyone Is tryn to it..its almost completely legal..but anytime the feds can step in an take everything leavin u w/ nutin.."pow"

11. That's why i think aussie could be fresh ground to start it the right way w/ out so much law in forcement tryn to shut you down..cali Is out of control...there so many thangs i could teach you the learned over the yrs mostly all "underground" on the "DL"..understand me?lol

12. Set back drink a cold beer puff sum sweet purple tell sum experiences...

13. Haha. Yeah man. It's been up for debate for a very very long time, yeah man underground tricks are the best tricks.
    Me being a Youngblood I have a lot to learn from older growers. That's why I joined GC haha. To meet people like your self. And soak in your knowledge.

14. I wish that they would hurry up and legalise it. Because there are a lot if people out there that really do need the help.

15. Well said well said but the baby boomers r still scared..although a lot of use the meds for cancer..it a twisted subject here n cali. ..not sure about where u r at was hopin it Is like amstrdam...one could only hope you know???

16. I'm in Aussie man. Haha. Remember. Haha. Um. Yeah well it has been up for debate here for years.
    They trial it every couple of years and it never goes any further.
    It sucks so much.
    But when they do I will be on the cutting edge of growing. Haha...

I have had order growers come into my grow room and just go, what the fuck is this shit, gaga. Like you don't need this you don't need that haha. And l.s.t. Oh my god. Some swear by it others laugh at me.
    And then I met open minded growers like yourself.

17. Man that's wut growning Is all about you do it how u want to...I'm always tryn sumtin new...u never know wut could happen..but the more light u get to the bottom the more finished weight u get n the end...result more than twice amount of dry wieght can turn a single plant into 1/2lb.of dry top self buds.

18. Anyway on the mom turning subject last spring i put a mom outside though the outside cycle an got 6 an half lbs. Off her..this time planin on turnin two or three moms..an where gettin close to spring can't wait to see wut happens