turning a grow box into a terrarium.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by samiel, May 13, 2011.

1. Spiders and neem oil do the trick.

2. Is there a grow?

3. there is a grow, but no lizards. after alot of research i think i'll be better off with other predators than lizards, i let the lizards go to prevent salmonila from contaiminating the enviroment.

4. Wouldn't it be easier to just put lady bugs in there instead? Using reptiles just sounds very unsanitary to me... but I don't know anything what so ever about using them for pest control. Hope it works out for ya though! :)

Cheers

:smoke:

5. i believe i have the pest population under control. between grows i cleaned and sanitized everything including the grow medium. we will certainly see how it goes this go round.

6. washmo i took the anoles out of the box after finding out that they are salmonilla carriers, i did manage to get the mites killed off, and hopefully they wont return.

7. Hopefully! You have any pictures O_O

8. at the moment i dont have access to any of my camera's, i loaned my nikon d80 to my little brother, my mother has my kodaik point and shoot. i posted pictures of my last grow on another thread on here. i am just getting started on this particular grow so i will take pictures when i get my camera's back.

9. Okay, subbed, for sure.

10. Are u gonna start a grow journal or just continue it on this thread?

11. i have some changes i have to make to my box before i can keep smaller predators in there. i need to put some screen over the intake, and exhaust to make sure they don't escape. i am almost certain this thread will end up in the journal forums anyways. this thread started out as an idea, and technically still is, even though there are seedlings in the box as we speak. i do not think that this thread will die anytime soon, simply because i do want a sort of mini eco system in my grow box. with cannabis being the plant life and source of oxygen for what ever critters i decide to introduce. i am currently without a camera, but i will have photo updates as soon as i get my cameras back. so please sub to this thread as i will continue to update you guys.