Turning 25 feel old

Discussion in 'General' started by leddleleedlelee, Mar 8, 2017.

1. I'm about to turn to 25 in a few minutes and I'm not looking forward to it.
    It's sad that my friends are married, having kids, or even some are in jail off a different life I never followed.
    I really thought by now I'd see more of the world. Hit a concert in Vegas and Miami like I used to talk about with my crew years ago.

& living 100 miles north of the city I'm a complete outcast where I live, I haven't been laid since last October. And even tho I did have sex with quite a few women at age 24, I just suddenly think my sex life is gonna get more challenging, especially if I try younger college chicks. I drive a pretty kickass car, but damn my soulmate is nowhere in sight either:(.

Has life gotten better or more interesting for anyone at 25 or am I overthinking things?

2. Buck it up!!!!!!!!

Don't be a pussy and do something instead of talking about it.

At 25, you have many potentials man.

I'm 35 and I still consider myself young. I didn't start making right decisions til about your age, maybe older, maybe never.

Having kids and the status quo is not how you want to plan your goals, those things come into place when you are content and successful anyways.

Save some money, all of it, and move out the shit hole you're in into a bigger city and start doing something.

• Like Like x 4
  3. How a Pisces can be so down anyways? :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. 25 is the quarter life crisis, the midpoint between your mid-life crisis, yet to come. I believe everyone goes through these same revelations and has different ways to cope. Weed will get you through the sour days and the salty ones too, just keep that chin up and mason jar stocked and you'll be fine. Cheers!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Cheer up youngster.

6. Try turning 40 this year...lol...i will out smoke anyone young or old hahahaha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. That's not old.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'm 50, the fun has just begun. My girlfriend was born the same month I graduated college.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  9. quit feeling sorry for yourself and go out there and do shit. Its alot more easier to find things to do or meet people with the same likes and things in common with Facebook and social media. Your 25. NIgga your in your prime. Go out there and be someone

• Like Like x 1
  10. do you really want to be one of those miserable people with 3 kids and a marriage you hate? enjoy life. im about to turn 30 in a couple months. i went through that same shit. first learn to be content with yourself. then you will find someone to be with. good luck bud.

• Like Like x 2
  11. No you are not over thinking. You are thinking quite normal things. I was where you are at for 10 years. All through my 20's i was lonley. Then I got amrried and had kids when I was 30. Today I am seperated and living the single life and loving it at the age of 58.

• Like Like x 3
  12. 25 hahaha. I've got underwear older than that.

• Like Like x 4
  13. Where were you when I was 30? The only good thing i got from my wife was children.

• Like Like x 3
  14. B'awww, you feel old at 25?
    AWWWW, STOP THE WORLD AND LET CHICKEN LITTLE HERE OFF THE RIDE HE THINKS 25 IS OLD

I hate kids.

15. Well I'm 27 going on 28, have a kid who's almost about to turn 5.

I don't feel old at all, quite the opposite! I feel like I'm at the prime of my youth. I wouldn't really feel old until about 50-60?

Either way, youth is a mentality, not a number.

• Like Like x 1
  16. shit i wish i could go back to being 25. i'll be 30 this year....

17. I turn 25 in exactly one month from now and I don't feel old. You can't just ask people if life gets better at 25 because age is just a number its up to you to grow as a person. You can't just cross your fingers and hope 25 will be a great year because II can tell you it's going to be like 24 unless you change. So go set some goals and work towards the future you want or don't do it and just keep hoping things will change. It's your life, do whatever you want.

18. Im 39 with a daughter and grandaughter. Breathing a sigh of relief, now that we got the house to ourselves and can do whatever we please. 25 is young if you have the freedom, enjoy it while you can.

19. Yeah I totally had this happen. Anxiety attacks about doing nothing with my life, but now looking back, I've done so much, seen so much. Some days I still feel the same, but gotta stay positive. You'll be ok OP, I'm sure you've done a lot with your life so far, it's just hard to see it for yourself sometimes

20. Overthinking it ...
    You are going to be fine ... Sounds like its slim pickings out there in bum fuck egypt , look forward to moving somewhere else , expand your horizons , open up options ... No need to copycat your friends . Get your own life started.

Be glad you didnt knock up some trailer trash bitch and get stuck in place.
    I'm old enough to remember when i turned 18 , i left home , joined the military , traveled , chased poon from all over ... Shit even had a long affair with my mid twenties co-worker ( i was 40 , worth every fucking stroke ) . Been married before - to a ruthless bitch , cut her loose. Been there done that.

No need to keep looking at the negative. Your life story is still yet to be written.