turned friend zone into friends with benefits

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Yummybud20, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Haha just read through this whole things, this girl sounds like a monster. Not meaning her looks but the fact she's stringing you along and fucking her ex's best friend.

Laughed out loud a few times in this thread. OP, you got some poon, man up when you find the next girl and don't make a dozen discussion threads about it.

Oh, and ditch the bitch :smoking:

2. she'd probably want you by now if you would have just left her alone the first time she told you. seriously, just ignore her.

3. she never told me to leave her alone......

she kept on saying she doesn't want to date but she really wants to keep me as friends and hopes we can stay friends.

and even now that use wants this other guy and has sex with me she still wants to keep me as a "friend"

right now she is chatting with me on Facebook. she started chat with me again and i'm stuck chatting with her......

it's crazy. you think if I start ignoring her and not talking to her every night she might start liking me more?

4. well i meant when she said she didn't want to be with you. you want to actually be her boyfriend, right?
    From what i've read(not that much tbh), she sounds like she's probably immature/doesn't really know what she wants: high school mentality. Girls like that like guys who don't care or act like they don't. they want what they can't have.

If it were somebody i cared about asking for advice from me on this situation, i'd tell them to move on ... it kinda sounds like she's playing with your emotions(if you really do LIKE her). You don't even know exactly what's going on. Childish games are pointless. just my two cents, but if this whole situation is entertaining to you and you're enjoying it/her/having sex with her/whatever, then yeah, i say talk to her less and she'll probably want you more lol. hope i helped :smoking:

5. thanks. yeah I do want to make her my girlfriend but I don't' think it'll ever work. and logically i know she wouldn't even make a good girlfriend. she has too many guy friends and she has shown that she gets sexual with some of them (like me) so if i was dating her i'd alway wonder what she is doing when she is 'hanging out" with these other guys. plus if she dated me the guy she likes would still be there around.... so I know this is doomed but i still want her.

yeah she is playing with my emotions. I think she is just selfish. right now she is single and fucks the guy she likes and now me and I give her so much attention everyday.

the guy she likes isn't on fb chatting with her every night and telling her goodnight like i do.

I think she likes my attention because she doesn't get it from the other guy and she basically bas me to make herself feel wanted and feel good while she waits around of the other guy.

i bet once she starts dating that guy she won't' even talk to me anymore.

6. That's how it always works.

You were pretty much just a human masturbatory device.

7. yeah it sucks. when i think about it she is just using me for her loneliness and for sex when she is horny until the guy she likes comes around and dates her.

then she won't need me anymore. it pisses me off when I think about it.

8. i'm here, not ghosted.

i apologize yummybud for all those times i called you a troll. you really are just that fucked up!

9. i dont need no care to draw conclusions of "why" you would do this. I mean just look at what you are typing. Anyone who believes this molarchy would probably also believe 9/11 was planned and carried out by terrorist.

10. you can call me names, give me labels

im just tryna help you fools.

11. Just a heads up, people didn't give you shit because they thought you'd never get with her. They gave you shit because your whole insecure thought process is laid out over a dozen threads on a weed forum.

Just because you somehow stumbled into her pussy in the end anyway doesn't make all of this overthinking any more acceptable :smoking:

Show her all these threads and see if she still wanna fuck :smoking:

12. So true. But get that pussy while you can mayne.

13. I thought she'd known him for 5 years in the last thread?