turned friend zone into friends with benefits

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Yummybud20, Jan 5, 2013.

1. It's ok, you tried, the other guy was just better, now work on improving yourself and do better next time.

2. she has known the other guy way before me. the other guy is her ex boyfriends best friend and she has known him for 3 years.

she has only known me for 4 months now. so she already liked that guy and was sleeping with him before she met me but they are not dating. she wants to be dating him.

3. how do i improve myself? I really don't' know what to improve.

I was going to join the gym.

4. I didnthos and the girl left me oma different city freezing cold no jacket... male sure yoi have a ride home if you plan on dancong pullong moves on pther chicas.

5. Damn this girl is getting played and in turn,is playing yummybud.

She's been after this other dude for 3 years and still hasn't gotten with him.

Like wtf?How do you not realized you're getting played for 3 years?

Yummybud,I say keep fucking her,but just keep an emotional distance.If she brings the other guy up,just be like "I don't want to fucking know/talk about him!" and leave it at that.Let it be known that you don't want to hear that shit.

6. Bein' a fuckin boss thats how

7. Are you high bro what?

8. no this other dude she likes she's known for 3 years but she broke up with his best friend a year ago.

an she's been having sex with him for a year.

but he lives in another city and she hasn't told him that she likes him she just has sex with him.

now she claims that if he was in her city and his best friend wasn't her ex then she knows that they'd probably be together right now.

she thinks it's because her ex is his best friend and that he lives in another city is why they are not dating.

she invites him to the city we go to university once a month obviously they have sex and then he leaves.

and she was saying she is too scared to tell him that she likes him and hasn't told him yet.

but I would think if a guy really liked her he would put more effort into having her than to just come an visit her once a month and get sex then leave.

but who knows. the guy she likes might also be hesitant to date her because his best friend is her ex and he dumped her and lied to her. her ex told her that they'd get married then he left and got a new girlfriend.

9. Focusing on the bold parts:if she's been having sex with him for a year,it's obvious to him that she likes him and he keeps her on a hook.

2nd bold:It's because he doesn't like her that much.He just likes getting his dick wet when convenient.In other words,he's playing her and stringing her along because he knows she digs him and now has the power to have her do whatever he wants at the snap of a finger.

10. So she smashed her crushes best friend, her crush, and you? Shes NASTY bro. Fuck her, get head, and get out.

11. no..... but close

her crush is her ex boyfriends best friend. she is not longer with her ex they broke up a year ago. he left her.

since she broke up up with her ex she's been into his best friend and she's been having sex with him since.

and now she has had sex with me too. and she has told me she's been with a lot of dudes......

yeah this should turn me off. I know she wouldn't make a good girlfriend.

she thinks the guy she likes hasn't asked her out yet because she used to date his best friend and it'd be awkward for him to start dating her.

but I also think if a guy really liked a girl he wouldn't care.

plus yeah she claims she likes this dude and then also had sex with me...... if I really liked a girl I wouldn't be having sex with someone else.

12. she also wants me to come hang out when she invites her crush and her other friends over probably in a few weeks.

I told her no way. what kind of sick twisted shit is that. she wants me to come hang out when her crush is over knowing that I like her and she's had sex with both of us now....

i'm guessing she wants to try and make her crush jelous by me being there.......

I met him once already long time ago when she invited me and him over.....and he asked me if this was my first time coming to her apartment...... he probably was suspecting she was having sex with me too back then.

this is probably why her crush isn't dating her too..... because he probably thinks she's a slut and wouldn't make a good girlfriend.

13. Hey guys,

Just dropped by again because im high as fuck and cant believe OP proved us all wrong.

Kudos OP.

-Joe

14. Yes

-Joe

15. haha well i'm even more miserable than before and she'll never date me.

but I proved the few people wrong that said that she'd never have sex with me.

I even told this girl after we had sex. I said see we can't just be friends. A few months ago when she rejected me she said I just want to be your friend that is all but then what happens? but it's probably no big deal to her she probably has sex with guy friends all the time.

this also reaffirms my suspicion of girls with tons of guy friends. before she told me yeah I just have a lot of guy friends cus I get along with them better etc and we are just friends. but then later she admitted that she kissed some of them and who knows what else.

none of this still makes me feel better though. for some fukt up reason I still want her to be my girlfriend.

16. also I can't generalize as not all girls are like this one..... but this also shows that if girl rejects you and doesn't want to date you, it doesn't mean that she won't have sex with you. if that is what you want.

unfortunately I really like this girl and want to date her so I haven't gotten what I wanted.

also not sure if she'll have sex with me again. she told me she doesn't' want me getting more feelings for her and I think i've shown too much feigns towards her after having sex so she might back off and not want to do it again.

I dont' really care about the sex though because it just messes with my head more when i'm having sex with her and she wants another dude and doesn't want to be with me.

17. i noticed most people who declared troll on yummybuddy are ghost. They are hip.

why do you guys keeping feeding this guy? Honestly do you see what this kid is typing? Imagine somebody playing a character with his script. LOL

18. Are you the troll-police?

19. yeah I just ignore the people calling me a troll. I'm obviously not trolling. i've been here for so long and what would I get out of making up stories?

20. You won the lottery. Congratulations and enjoy it.