Turn your bic into a laser lighter!

Discussion in 'General' started by LoveOfTheNug, May 20, 2010.

1. Who said that? Thats some bullshit right there

2. There are a few different recipes out there to make these lighters.
    This is a nice detailed recipe with schematics
    Here:It can be done - Laser lighter

This is a video of that lighter working:
    [ame=http://www.vimeo.com/4131838]Flip top laser lighter on Vimeo[/ame]

3. thats intense. I'd be too scared i'd fuck my eyes up though

4. too impractical for me, if your going for practicality just go get a butane lighter.

5. ok i would like to say sorry to the op im not trying to fight in your thead. and im looking into the laser thing now. i dont fully belive that they can set stuff on fire but maybe burn things.

6. Fuckin lasers, how do they work?

7. haha "i dont fully belive that they can set stuff on fire but maybe burn things" You contradicted your self, Yes these lasers can catch stuff on fire, they can light cigs and pretty much anything that will burn.... I don't see how its so hard to believe?

8. Like your uncle stealing your nose?

:cool:

9. That shit looks pimp as fuck. I want to make one but at the same time I kind of don't trust myself with it. I think I would want to see how bad it would burn the skin....and yeah just a very bright idea. And please....will somebody ( no names ) in this thread learn how to spell at least decently, it hurts to read posts like that.

10. I giggled..

Good video that shit is awesome... Though that is faaar too much work and ingenuity for me.. I'll stick to my hempwick.